Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I'm smoking today.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joker1121, Dec 25, 2021.

1. This is what I have to smoke for the day from the dispensary.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. IMG_20211225_082529.jpg

Purple Punch and some hash plant rosin
    Holiday sales at the dispensary

Edit: photography will never be a career for me
    The bud is out of focus and you cannot see anything in the rosin container
    Nice pics joker, wish I was as good

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. hows crescendo i hear alot of good for there bud

• Like Like x 2
  4. The CrescendO is a pretty awesome sativa. It gives me a lot of energy and a good head rush.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Definitely need to try that! I'm a musician too, so crescendo... yeah! :D Plus I'm a sativa girl during the day so I'm always looking for new strains. Gonna check the medical weed dispos for that.

I love smoking Maverick, that's good strong stuff, but today I'm grooving on a blue Rocket Gummy. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. If you can find it where you live, I highly recommend Lucid Blue. It's a sweet sativa that's a cross of Amnesia Haze x Blue Dream. It has a long lasting, cerebral high that's energizing and helps you focus if needed. It is absolutely my favourite daytime strain (so far) when I have stuff that's needs doing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Definitely going to look for that one! I love the long lasting highs the best and one of my favorite strains is Blue Dream anyway. So thanks for that!