Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what im smoking on right now (pics) Purple Skittles,GDP,Master Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GDPlover, Apr 30, 2008.

1. I have family there, glad to see they get the dank.

2. I love NNCC i love MMI but you were right man i picked these up at TWC i just love the $45 a 8th cap on all the bomb strains and $5 edbiles

3. Well if you ever know your going to be in the area shoot me a PM and we will blaze up:hello:

4. thanks for the rep homie

5. Absolutely bangin shit!

6. yep, not a prob. thats why we are here, 1 big GC family, & my philosophy is what goes around, comes around.:ey:

7. Yeah, that's gotta go down.

8. nice pickup, i can literally taste those trichomes :D

9. haha no way. i stop there the most. right next to 99 cent store. yeah i love there $45 cap. :bongin:

10. yea i love the smell when you walk into that little room

11. Right south of temecula its about a 20 minute drive. I wanna meet some people on here and compare buds. Im not one of those paranoid types who think everyone are cops

12. im down to blaze and compare strains

13. thats amazing o.o