Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Im Smoking, Hang Out, Ask Questions, Chill

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kush&sluts, Jun 14, 2013.

1. #1 kush&sluts, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    I know this isn't really the forum for this, but oh well, we'll manage. Had a pretty good day, had some extra cash so I bought a bit over an eighth, and decided to just toke, chill, watch King of the Hill, and hang out with GC.

What I'm posting is just over an eighth, plus a few things I found in my stash box I thought I'd share with you. What are you smoking tonight GC? Something on your mind? Got a question? Come in and hang out, let's talk. 

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. im sober til i find a job, but its all good. im sunburned from tennis and swimming, though, that sucks. just kicking back and listening to jefferson airplane until i wonder off to bed. 

3. Sorry to hear that the US is still doing piss testing for jobs..

4. I just got off work, what popping guys?

5. Smos, I need a few joints. Email me some?  :laughing:

6. I'll send them in high def man!

7. fatty dabz to the dome, this next one is for all you without bud[​IMG]

and of course you cant forget the greens, og kush :smoking: :smoking: [​IMG]

8. Aww thanks man, that's just what I need.

9. Promise me you'll smoke enough for both of us?

10. PINKY PROMISE

• Like Like x 3
  11. Smos roll that good up and show us a picture of them bad boys. Also, King of the Hill, you must be watching Adult Swim? =p

12. #12 chzdgg, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013

Adult swim is great while smoking! I had some tincture earlier and I'm just chilling & watching Family Guy.

13. Nope, I've got all the seasons on my computer. Sometimes it's nice to just smoke a little and surf the ol web.

14. I know it is, especially Robot Chicken and Squidbillies.

i love watching family guy when i smoke. family guy, some bud and some good food is always a great time.