what im on right now!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by psyco panda, Oct 7, 2009.

1. 1500mg vicodin
    175mg dxm (mucinex dm)
    3 hits oof mj

fun night

2. 1500 mg of vicodin ?

lol

3. So you ate 300 of the 5 mg pills?? Or were they tens and you ate 150 of them? Haha get the fuck out man be real please. You'd be dead.

4. 1)you mean 15mg
    2)mucinex has other shit in it so have fun puking
    3) weed doesnt come on blotter:rolleyes:

5. They must be the 500mg vicodins.

That's 1500mg acetaminophen (tylenol). 15mg hydrocodone.

6. I would advise that you do a little research before taking any drug what so ever!
    You DEFINITELY deserve this:

[​IMG]

7. Shit you picked up a sheet of weed? Give me a hit or two.

8. he probly means he took 3 bong rips or something like that..

9. So in otherwords, strain on your stomach if it doesn't like apap and even more, then puking, because Mucinex contains too much guafinesin to enjoy the DXM... Sounds pretty bad to me actually

10. phat phail

11. Get real dude, you'd be dead. Do some research friend.

12. Maybe hes dead already :devious:

13. im done with speaking to people about painkillers if you know what i mean

14. wtf is wrong with you people.. you all obviously know hes not taking 1500mg and he means 15mg.. and if you do not understand that 3 hits is like 3 hits from a bowl or bong. then i really dont know.
    you people are assholes for no reason

15. No. Were assholes cause whenever theres a post like this its as if the person did no research what-so-ever, and thats not good at all, if your gonna do a drug, at least make sure you know was mg it is and what it does(and what the damn pill is). Thats how people die, taking pills they have no idea what mg they are or what they are/do, and with just a little googling you can find you answer in 5 mins tops.

16. HAHA I was too fucked up that night guys

1. 15mg vicodin
    2. i did robotussin cough gels, but for some reason i thoght i did mucinex, but that shit has guafilism
    3. I took 3 tokes of dank mj, my tolerance is loww