Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I'm I going to do!!!???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zeke335, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Yo GC I'm a chronic weed smokers whos been wanting to go on a T-break for awhile now because I don't feel the effect anymore and the weeds rounds heres shit. Also I aint got no more money and don't want to end up making tick deals where I end up having to pay extra.

I think I should go on a T-break for 2 weeks to a month till my money settle and so I can have the buzz back.

How do I do this? I think about spliffs every day first thing when I wake up. I have 6 MJ plants growing in my house and I'm on sites like GC everyday. All I thik about is weed

I've been testing myself and on days when I don't smoke I feel awfull and I can't eat which makes things even worse. I've found that if I eat somthing on the first 2 days without smoking I don't crave weed so much but it's so hard to take food down.

What I'm I going to do GC weed is a big part of my life. When I was depressed weed was like my best friend. when I was new to college the stoner crew white punk types or black rudeboys welcome'd me with open arms.

Weed has control over me? What can I do? I've talked to Frank they suck, I talked to my doctor SUCK SUCK she thought 'Saltiva' was my drug dealer lol.

I need to break weeds control over me and start again as a responsible smoker. What can I do people I see myself picking up the phone tomorrow and making a dumb ass deal cos I don't have cash till the end of next month they'll ask me to pay extra and I've been doing this too much it's costing me.

Bottom line, I want to be weed free for awhile. what the hell should I do?

2. good luck. once you get past the first few days you should start feeling alright. try to get some hobbies such as, playing video games, getting a job, excercising, going to the beach, go on a vacation, go swimming, listen to music, start a band, and other stuff. have agood day.

3. Thanks man I've just started making a list of things I can do, during the T break. Thanks for the advice

4. I wouldnt make a list.
    Just wing it.
    Then while your doing that. you will start picking up new things to do.
    If you make a list, it will allways be on top of your mind that you dont want to smoke.

5. The first few days are definitely the hardest. If you make it over that hill is a free ride.

6. Few days are the worst. Don't surround yourself with weed or weed related actions or friends. GET HOBBIES OTHER THAN SMOKING. Get a job - do something that makes you happy and keep doing it. Get Outside

7. Thanks for the Advice everyone, it's day 1 of my break not feeling the cravings yet but I know later today I will.

Peace GC

8. find something to do bro! shit, watch movies! they're still funny sober. you'll probably get more of the jokes, ironically, because you'll catch them instead of being like "whhaa? haaa.. uh.. hahah"

start building warhammer armies. hahahah. vampire counts<3

9. ive tried it but its hard. what works best for me is to do other things that are pleasurable. like sex, maybe other drugs? drinking and anything that gets you a high..maybe driving fast or something? good luck!!

10. dude just dont smoke. i quit smoking cigs a few weeks ago. pretty much i couldnt afford it any more so i figured if i cant buy them i cant smoke them right. it was logical enough that its working so far. if you dont have it you cant use it. having the plants readily available would deffinately make it hard though. thatd be like having a pack of cigs and not smoking them.

11. Yo Thanks for more advice you guys. to get some kind of buzz I think I'll go roller blading down a steep hill or somthing that should give me a rush.

12. haha thats the idea
    my last tbreak was a few months ago and it lasted a whole of 10 days
    good luck

13. Just smoke

you pussy..

Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL