What I'm doing...

Discussion in 'General' started by DGK, May 22, 2009.

1. So I'm sitting in my car outside of my girlfriends house. I packed a pretty fat bowl of Bannana OG into my mini ROOR. I Feel Like Dying by Lil Wayne is playing too. For some reason I want everyone to know that.

BTW. download that song.

What is everyone else doing?

2. nah i dont like that song.

3. I'm about to go to sleep. I've been chilling with friends for the past couple of weeks now that they're back from college for the summer. I just ate some buffalo meat with garlic A-1 sauce because I'm trying to bulk up. I'm planning on trying to find a girl tomorrow who wants to have sex with me. I'm gonna go around to stores and find a girl who reacts to my presence (which is how I'll know she thinks I'm cute.) I'll ask her if she wants to come over to my place and make out. Whether or not I find one that does, I'll probably drink with my friends tomorrow night.

My mom just wants me to spend all day finding a goddamn summer job though.

4. Sitting here dreaming about having a 2000 Camaro SS 6 speed manual :) ive been dying to drive a manual :)

5. no, lil wayne's a sad excuse for a rapper. i'm watching fresh prince.

6. justchillin abot to go watch espn2 and take some bong hits

7. Get up late .. eat ...work in the garden..smoke some nice Hash i got yesterday night :) ...being online .. later ..going for some techno-minimal party :)

8. studying for a test that i hafta take at 925 :[