Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what if...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Nov 14, 2011.

1. i dont know if this will make sensebecause im really high but know that whole story/joke/whatever scenarios where your parents found your ciggarettes and says "were going to sit down, and im going to watch you smoke the rest of the pack"?

what if someones parents did that with their kids stash?

2. that could actually be pretty funny, but i'm high too lol

3. lol why would someones parents make them kill the rest of the pack infront of them. That sounds terrible parenting. Lets see what those lungsss can doo. I'm high and drunk.

4. i think he means the parents make the kid smoke the whole pack. Cause that much nicotine would make them sick for sure. If i was a parent and found my kids stash i would have to do it backwards and make them watch me smoke the whole bag without them haha!

5. "Timmy, come here and sit down. Is this yours, Timmy? I'm going to make you smoke it all. SMOKE IT ALL, TIMMY."

6. My dad didn't even bother because he knew I'd just smoke them all, continue on with my shit and pickup another pack the next day.

There isn't a shot in fuckin' hell he would do anything like that with weed, I would have been on the street in a hot-minute if he ever found out.:cool:

7. i would happily oblige hahah :bongin:

8. [quote name='"WrathofAmon"']i dont know if this will make sensebecause im really high but know that whole story/joke/whatever scenarios where your parents found your ciggarettes and says "were going to sit down, and im going to watch you smoke the rest of the pack"?

what if someones parents did that with their kids stash?[/quote]

I would pretend it was a horrible punishment and chief away. At the end id probably be so high I would have a perma grin.

9. Funny ass idea man, I defintly would not do it for my kids but that's funny.

10. I hate smoking more then 1 cigarette at once, so i'll prolly ask for forgiveness.

11. #11 bahookahjoe18, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or_hWzxH9vc&feature=related[/ame]

12. lol, yeah i know how unlikely it is, but i was high and it just popped into my head

13. my dad kinda did that. he found a sack in my pants pocket he gave it back to me and told me to get rid of it so i did that night :bongin:

14. [quote name='"matthew65"']my dad kinda did that. he found a sack in my pants pocket he gave it back to me and told me to get rid of it so i did that night :bongin:[/quote]

your dad seems chill

15. You got this idea from That 70s Show, right?

16. No he didnt this is a pretty common thing.

17. Common? I really don't think just because parents find a cigarette stash they're gonna make their kid smoke the whole pack in one sitting.

18. #18 fucking baked, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    parents seemed to have changed over the years. but yeah ive heard of/ seen that on tv plenty of times

19. someone on this forum said before that their parents did that at their suggestion. idk who/where but within the last week.