What if...

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerWithAnEliteBoner, Mar 12, 2017.

1. We are already in Hell?

Earth and the life humans have made from themselves, is pretty bad. We blow each other up, we made a financial system that is completely pointless and sucks, we have horrible people, nobody is free, we kill each other, we watch each other, privacy non-existent now, and we are constantly being told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and how much we should earn and spend.

There is always wars, always terrorism, famine, torture, homelessness, disability and so on.

The police only come after your problem.

The paramedics/Ambulance only comes after your injured.

Docotors/Nurses/Hospitals only help you after your sick.

Now, if you ask me, this sounds pretty hellish. Not the whole brimstone and fire and Satan hell, just, real hell.

What if, Earth, was put here as Hell. What if, all our souls and so forth, were put here as punishment for something we have done wrong? Let me explain.

Our real form and soul, is 10000000000000000000 lightyears away on some planet. We murdered another being, and got caught, and was sentenced to prison, and the judge said:

"I am sentencing you to a human life-time of punishment on Earth"

Our souls were then "Frozen" and put into a human body. (How it becomes sperm etc is beyond me, but cut me some slack?)

We are not allowed to remember anything of our real-life until punishment is served, and when our human body dies, we return to our real body and so forth.

In before anyone asks me how high i am lolz #stonerwithaboner

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nah, because while there are those negative conditions existing for some people, for others they have good sex, eat good food, surrounded by good people, live comfortably, have financial freedom (obviously not all of us :laughing:)

Maybe people who have shitty things happen to them did something to deserve it in a past life? :confused_2: Maybe all the Syrians being displaced and bombed were Nazi sympathizers in a past life.

nb4 mods move thread to Pandoras Box or High Ideas!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weed tho

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

4. Devils lettuce

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

5. Do ya like lettuce? Lettuce buck yeee

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

6. I think you may have hit the nail on the head if it where true

7. I'd buy that more than I would buy "God" and his "existance".

Sign me up. Who's leg have I got to hump to get out of this hellhole we call earth? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have to point you in mohammeds direction, that boy loves it lol

• Like Like x 1