What If

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by datguy99, Aug 5, 2014.

1. what if you hold in a hit for like 10 sec and then blow the smoke into a bag then breath in the smoke from the bag would that work as like a hit 

pretty backed right now so this may be dumb,but i dont know 

2. Um no.
    Try it.
    But seriously no.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. Most of the thc is absorbed into your lungs in around 3 seconds. Holding it longer may get you very slightly higher as the last little bits of thc is absorbed.
    Blowing the smoke in a bag and hitting it again would be a waste. The smoke would also be stale and not taste the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Try holding it in longer instead of recycling it through a bag

5. Don't do this. You will also be inhaling the carbon dioxide you exhale which is bad. Nearly all of the THC is absorbed within the first couple of seconds anyway.

6. Lol no. I can imagine Cheech or chong-- "Hey man, could I take a hit and then hit my hit?"...."Yeaaah, man"

7. Then you're dumb. Sorry.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It sounds like you'd be a 15 year old lacking common sense your name implies

9. #9 Captain_Jack, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I don't really see why everyone is saying that this is such a dumb question.. I mean it makes sense if you don't think about it

But yeah you'd be wasting your time and effort. Just practice the French inhale you want to do that

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I didn't think about it, and it still sounds like a dumb question. The French inhale will not get you higher either

11. You could cause brain damage doing that. Seriously don't do that.

12. Least thought out post on grass city ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo