What if your life was secretly a reality tv show?

Discussion in 'General' started by BongRippaJack, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Got really high and started thinking what if my life was secretly being recorded and was a tv show? Anyone else ever think of anything like this?

2. it'd being boring as fuck.. theyd watch me go to work making reality TV...

then me at home high with some buddies. And thatd be every episode.

3. Haha I kept on thinking about that when I was younger. My sister tried to frighten my when I was 6-7 years old by asking me "What if we are actually characters in a book and somtime soon the book ends?" :eek: :bongin:

4. YEAHH!H

After i watched Repo Men.. The one that came out a few years ago..

I was seriously questioning reality.. like that movie FUCKED my brain hard..

5. It would be the most boring reality tv show in history.

6. It'd be one extraordinarily dirty t.v. show.

7. It'd be X rated.

8. Are you watching AMC OP?

9. I've thought this ever since I was a kid.

10. You guys gotta remember that the producers and directors would do so much work on making your boring reality a retarded reality that they could even make you sitting in a room watchable lol

11. Sometimes I wish my life was a TV show, because then it would miss all the shitty scenes/akward situations and I would have a circle of friends that didn't have any friends outside. But thats near to impossible :D

12. I'm glad I'm not the first person to come with this idea.

13. Ha. Till this day I sometimes imagine the people around me as characters. Trippy mayne. I also imagine the people around me represent each one of my personalities.

14. Real fuckin scary and awesome and funny.

15. i would hope that they edited out all the times i jacked off

16. They'd see me working my dick a lot. I might get real close to windows and jerk it now. Close up shot motherfucker

17. Nope?

18. I can remember thinking about this all the time when I was a kid also

19. Eh, wouldn't be the most boring show on TV.