What if you woke up and everyone was gone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mire, Mar 16, 2013.

1. I'm talking about everyone just disappearing. No trace of any human except yourself. How would you react knowing you may never see anyone ever again.
    What would you do that you couldn't do before? No more taxes. No more laws. No more sex. How would your life change? Good or bad?

2. I'd be in fuckin' heaven.:cool:

3. Id raid the towns alcohol supply and all the drug dealers houses and get fucked up.

4. It would seriously suck but I would get used to it. I wouldn't get over it but I would get used to it. I would definitely go from house to house a lot looking for cool stuff but I would have to grow my own food so that would really suck. I would definitely smoke a lot of weed, that is for sure.

5. I would walk around town naked.

6. I'd be shouting "I'm king of the world."

[​IMG]

7. Kill myself? Duhh

This threads allready been done like 10 fucking times

8. #8 DankKitty, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    i'd go to my dealer's house and take all his weed. and then smoke a bunch of it. and drive cool cars around. and play with all the neighborhood cats, and go to all my favorite clothing stores and take all the cute clothes, and go to the grocery store and eat all my favorite food.
    if i had to, i'd go to a sperm bank and impregnate myself.. GROSS, and would suck ass bigtime but like, you have to keep the human race going right?
    and when everything ran out after a few years, i'd kill myself.

9. I'm sure that if you go to enough grocery stores then you wouldn't have to grow food for a very long time.

Plus no competition during hunting season. There would also be no hunting season, since there's no more laws.

10. I'd have a lot more time to think. That would be just fine by me.

11. And then walk around town naked...

12. My bad. Sue me.

Oh wait, everyonessss goooone.

13. I honestly believe I'd be happier at least in the short term. I could truly go and expirence anything and everything I ever wanted to do with no people there to hold me back.

14. The power isn't going to stay on that long with nobody running the power plants. I'd actually probably have to relocate incase the Nuclear Plant near me melted down what with nobody running it and all. The food on all the shelves will go bad eventually.

I know I can hunt and everything and I wouldn't have a problem with that but I'm going to need to eat more than just deer. I'll have to grow fruit, vegetables, and also will probably want to keep livestock such as cows and pigs so that I can have a regular supply of non-game meat.

15. I guess that's another reason for living off the grid.

16. I would kill myself. The connections I have with people are what keep me going.

17. I would make a female manikin my friend and get mad when some random chick appears and eats my bacon I was saving and doesn't know who Bob Marley is.

18. #18 Senior PoopiePants, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    I was just going to say!

"THE HELL YOU DOIN OUT HERE, FRED?! WHAT - THE HELL YOU DOIN' - NO! NO!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyT1vir_fg[/ame]

Please say hello to me.

19. i would play that peanut butter jelly time scene from family guy in my head, then perceive the situation and then probably go eat, free food and dat...

20. I would take over the world