Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what if you could get flavored weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Like, hookah flavors or some shit? I know some of you are purists and want your weed to taste like weed, but flavored weed would be easier to hide. It would smell fruity, and not like weed. Also, imagine if there was blueberry Kush that actually tasted like blueberries. That shit would rock.

2. Just put some weed in a hookah with sheesha and not only will you get fuckin high with flavored goodness but you will also get hella smoke :smoke:

3. Theres something at my lhs and theres like little flavored drops you can put on tobacco. Never used them, but I wonder if it would work on green. See ur kinda sorta from wisco. What part you from man?

4. Blueberry Kush that is expertly grown....will taste and smell like blueberries.

5. iv had mango kush that smelled and tasted straight fruity, most of the time it doesnt seem to though.

6. You can buy flavours at a headshop bro.

7. It's called medical marijuana strains, you should try it!

8. I've heard good things about and have seen these drops at my lhs! Definitely look great, I think mango would be delicious I'm gonna try some!

But I remember my cousins buddy brought us some weed and I took one bong rip and said "THIS TASTES LIKE FRUIT!!!" and it was hilarious. But I couldn't determine WHAT fruit it tasted like. hmmm.

9. I dunno what your smokin OP but it must not be very good cause really good weed actually does taste and smell like its name implies. Had some blueberry northern lights one time that actually smelled like blueberry pie. This trainwreck i have now smells and tastes like lemonheads.

10. I'm always smoking different flavors haha

11. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

12. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']The snozzberries taste like snozzberries![/quote]

HAA! This dude gets it!

13. Most weed already has a taste..

14. dam, sour D is amazing lmao off topic

15. Top notch weed is like wine tasting

16. My current grow includes Strawberry D-lite and Caramelice. Both mostly Indica strains with a hint of the indicated flavor when you exhale! Here are descriptions of both strains...

Sagarmatha Seeds Strawberry D-Lite has been created from Strawberry Cough and NYC Diesel. These have been united to create perhaps the best hybrid of the Diesel group. Density is no longer a problem and the potentcy is increased without loosing a drop of the fantastic aroma and taste traditional Diesel is notorious for.
    Her cannabis seeds produce healthy looking, crystal laden flowers that adorn the plants, medium to large yields and a semi quick flowering period ensure a profitable grow both in the pocket and the palet. Strawberry D-Lite is perfect for smoking anytime of day when great taste and mood enhancement are required. Both beginners and OG´s will appreciate Strawberry D-Lites properties of pot perfection. The buds are so pungent you may have to keep them in two baggies!

Positronics Seeds Caramel Ice concentrates the flavour and the aroma of his parents, (Caramela x Red Skunk) while presenting greater resistance to mould and a notable early flowering. From the fifth week the typical intense orange colour and calyx are covered with a large number of trichome, forming "towers of gems" so large and compact, which are called "donkey dick".
    An intense citrus flavour, orange , lime, lemon, the whole the family of citrus fruits in one variety of cannabis.
    The aroma combined with the taste are the key to success in this variety, it seems really to have a slice of orange in your mouth.
    An euphoric high, typically Skunk, average psychoactive, Caramel Ice is ideal for antistress moments. Increases appetite.
    It is recommended to use retaining system to sustain the weight of the buds and the constant use of fans to air up to the huge bunches of flowers. Essential for the adoption of odours.

:bongin: