What If... Thread

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by KOLKRONIK, Jul 28, 2018.

1. What up Grasscity. Making a 'what if' thread here in high ideas. Please post your 'what if'! Hope y'all are having a good day/night!

What if when a spider dies by a human it lets out a high-frequency sound to warn other spiders not to come near it?

2. What if God and Satan are secretly dating....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sorry to anyone who might get offense was (am) high

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mind blown..

What if time wasn't real?

• Like Like x 2
  5. What if oxygen makes us high all the time & Marijuana makes us see everything for what it really is???

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. What if the past, the present, and the future all met at the precise instant we're experiencing?

• Like Like x 1
  7. What if we actually live in the twilight zone?

8. What if life is a psychedelic trip that we forgot about because we been here our whole lives and were still in it and when we get high we actually sober up a bit ;)

• Like Like x 3
  9. We almost need a whole new app called AcidCity for the trippers out here lmao.

10. Ever seen the slim shady show. ???? Lmfao

11. What if the planet was just 1 big grow dome, with free light, free water and endless nutrients for our girls. Where everything that isn't edible or smokable is against the law, and everybody's grandparents refer to cannabis as that DANKS

12. I never understood these stupid rules and ignorant man-made un-natural laws humans seem so hard-wired to abide live in fear from anyway. Weed is a mild psychedelic too. Same effects, Same healing, Similar medicine, Same results, just different forms of nature expressing itself.

I find it funny we can talk about the "suppressants" that feed the ego like coffee, sugar, alcohol ect.. here but not the other substances that open us up to love and dissolve the ego so we can experience oneness and connect as a whole as one.

I don't understand how blind people can actually be if they do not see how wrong this is. Nothing will ever change if you live in fear and never stand for the Truth. If nature is illegal, than your freedom doesn't really exist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. All facts. Weed is definitely a form of psychedelic in my book, maybe not technically one. But there are other natural psychedelics that we cannot mention because they are illegal and will remain illegal purely because humanity would not be able to control its good effects and people would be having bad trips all over the place. The Grasscity people are simply following rules that are given to them in order to have this website, that’s all. I agree with you all the way.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Google, Sherlock Holmes. Wasnt tobacco in his pipe bro.

• Like Like x 1
  15. So Sherlock was off that dank? Interesting. Still doesn’t necessarily relate to what I was saying to Lemonfox, but nonetheless a great observation.

16. It does relate, he smoked opium

• Like Like x 1
  17. ahhhh i see, that’s unexpected honestly I’ve never heard of that before. that boy sherlock was getting blasted smh.

18. Lol yeah apparently it gave him some devine knowledge so he could solve the mystery's, of the past.

• Like Like x 1