What If They Made A Strain That Is Super Dank,but Doesent Give Off A Smell...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by PeaceBloom, May 4, 2014.

1. It would change weed forever and how we smoke it, we could basically smoke anywhere ^-^

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. thats basically what water curing your bud does. it cuts the plant matter by about 1/3 or more, decreasing weight but increasing potency. in the process, the buds lose their smell and taste. 

3. what is "water curing?"

4. its a process of curing buds. buds are traditionally cured in air, through burping jars. alternatively, you can use water for a different result. the process involves submerging your buds in water, and letting them be for 24 hours, then changing the water. you repeat that 7 or 10 times or something. the water curing process takes much less time than air curing. the result is buds that weigh significantly less than air cured, as well as the buds losing almost all their taste and smell. the interesting part is that although water cured buds weigh less than if they were air cured, they lose no potency. by decreasing weight, and maintaining potency, the buds are now significantly more potent by volume.

the whole point of doing this is to smoke discreetly, to flush out unwanted chemicals that may have been added, to cut down the time curing takes, or to increase your buds potency. it depends who you ask as to whether its worth doing or not, but there are distinct differences between air curing and water curing. 

You see the yuck that comes out of the water cured buds and its shocking, if people are heath conscious they would be vaporizing water cured buds.

It is a good way to cure, its just tough to do as a grower.

I do use very little fertilizer compared to many people.

6. Wow. Yeah I have no idea how I'm ever gonna start growing my own. There is so much to learn. I don't mind learning it all but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

7. If you need to hide it you use oils/waxes.

If you don need to hide it you get the stinkiest bud you can find ..

derr, everyone knows that

;)

8. Was this in response to my post? Lol. I meant learning how to grow. I've seen the threads for it in the forums which is probably wrote by all you guys right? I mean if you were a beginner and found this site would you use it to learn how to grow?

As far as learning, you obviously have to do that on your own. 

But, I would say, this site is def a great guide to follow as you're growing ..

The only thing I want to say is that if you're worried about smell, do not grow !

If you're in a situation that you think you're going to get caught it really isn't worthi it ..

10. Well yeah for one I live in the Bible Belt, FML, and we will be one of the last states to ever legalize I'm sure, and two I'm not even 18 yet so I wouldn't ever try and grow in or around my moms house/this area, too high risk considering it's suburban. But I do plan on financing my own grow room once I get to move to Colorado.

11. What do you mean as far as growing ill have to learn on my own exactly?

12. I mean to say you'll learn a lot as you're growing. things that cant be shown over the computer.

BUT this site will definitely serve as a good guide

13. Oh ok I see, personal exp and all that