what if theres a lot of famous people that use grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by VagDiddler, Jan 9, 2013.

1. why would they not use this gc?

after lebron tweets he can easily go to his gc app and troll some stoners

i think this is probably the biggest website about weed right? so if you go to ANY weed website there is a high chance you will end up here.

2. #22 Ronjeremy420, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    I bet OPs a celeb and he made this threadto draw attention away from himself0.o. With a name like vagdiddler hes probs muda fuckin hugh hefner

3. Its well known that both rogans are stoners. Seth writes his movies stoned joe rogan does dmt and shit.

4. if you're so smart who updates Rihanna's twitter then?

5. doubt they got any time, but I'll bet family members of theirs could be on here

6. ok you got me.

i am batman.

7. This site is probably, like, 80 percent famous people.

At least.

8. MadMike420 is Cooper Manning, Peton and Eli's brother...not famous but in a famous family for sure

9. I'm not famous but if ur using a android device uv seen my work FTW ANDROID

Sent from my htc evo 3d running cm10 using GC Forum

10. #30 ThEbLuEMaGoO, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Was gunna save this and make a thread, but oh well. My dad, two brothers and me are going to be on a television episode airing the first week of february.

Does that make me famous? The TV show is somewhat well known from what I understand.

Also I should add that we are not the stars of the show, but my family is completely responsible for their existence. Cryptic right? :smoking:

11. I'm bill nye

12. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']I'm bill nye[/quote]

The science guy?

13. I'm Neptune, god of the sea!

[​IMG]

14. I had u for science lol I sat behind my teacher while u explained the weather your classes were the best

15. 3p68ka_large.jpg

16. Idk... I dont think biebz diddles th vag much so i doubt thats you xD

17. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

The science guy?[/quote]

Yup I already proved it once last year when the guy didn't believe me. Here's my pic

[​IMG]

18. I just LOLD hard. Seriously thanks for the laugh

19. Youre actually him arent you?? You lold cuz youre gonna kick that guys ass in the octogon xD

20. I was an uncredited zombie in whatever zombie movie you guys thought was cool.