What if it breaks?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shaggie, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hey, So to kill a few hours until I go to bed I was browsing the Grasscity shop and came across this sexy beast Blaze Glass - 8-arm Perc Glass Ice Bong - Mushroom Splash Guard - Black - Grasscity.com . I instantly fell in love and went for the 'add to cart' button but then I saw the price and had to do a double take. I don't mind spending 250$ on something but it kinda goes against my nature to spend that much on a bong (which is made of glass (which is breakable). I really want to get this piece but I'm not sure, spending 250$ on a piece of glass that could break at any second seems kinda crazy. How do you guys justify spending that much coin on a bong? Is it just a bite the bullet and indulge yourself kinda thing?

2. glass breaks man. you like it enough you buy it. you value it enough you take care of it

3. If your worried about it breaking get 7mm glass or 9mm if you can find it

4. These are very true words that many dont seem to understand

5. If your going to spend that kinda money on a piece you wanna get a protective bag/case.

Check aqua/lab/tech>glass accessories>protective cases.