What if Gore had won

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mr_mojorisin, Feb 23, 2006.

1. What do you guys think this country (and the whole) world would be like if Bush didn't steal the presidency?

2. :smoking: :smoking: What if darth Nader had of won?

3. I would love for Nader to win, but that's never going to happen.

4. I believe everything probably would have happened roughly how it did happen. But maybe I'm just being cynical.

5. not much different...

anyone that says that things would be so much better and blah blah blah weed would be legal blah blah.. is just delusional

for the record i hate bush

6. Well, Iraq wouldn't have happened. So thats 250 extra billion dollars our country would have(keep in mind each taxpayer has payed about $2,000 for this war)... I am sure Hurricane Katrina would have been handled better, probably a lot more people would have survived. Maybe without the Iraq war military attention would have been spent on hunting down Osama Bin Laden...

I'm sure things would be vastly different right now.

7. uh gore supported going into iraq. He didnt want it to last as long as it has, but then again no one did. get your facts straight

8. Hey I think he did win, but apparently just because you win the presidential election, doesnt mean you get to be president (go figure.)

9. no one has REAL proof who won except the people down in florida. by the way, its called the electoral college. It overrides the popular vote. We've had it for a fucking long while, but youll get used to it.

10. although i'm a bush hater, i'm glad gore didn't win.

if he had've, we would have had an obnoxious jew as a vp which would have exacerbated the middle east situation since there's apparently some sort of riff b/w jews and arabs right now.

11. Yup, simple as that.