Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What if Cannabis went extinct right now....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reasoning, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Some of you people are pathetic, I would move on with my life.

2. no joke ,,, i would sucicide.

3. That Would Seriously FUCK my DAy UP! I DUnno, since weed is the only thing that keeps me
    mellow, I would probably snap and Go on a Rampage. Get Strapped an throw on some

Kevlar and Try To break into the Evidence locker at every PD across tha Country Ta Stay

HIGH AND FREE!!!

4. ^^^^^ haha i wouldn't blame ya

5. Something better would come up out of neccesity

6. i would take out a loan, buy 10 tons of weed and have it frozen. then whenever i want to get high i will unfreeze however much i want and get high

7. u would never finish that much, that would be like 250 gs a day and there would still be extra.

8. yeah.....what if

9. I would start eating more LSD :hippie:

10. then I would be ok knowing I have a seed at the bottom of my stash jar for a tragedy such as this. :smoking:

11. i would take the best care of my little sproutlings and hope to god their female and just keep my flowers growing

12. If cannabis went extinct, I'd smoke ganja instead.

13. I would go on a killing spree.

14. i would cry and move on.

15. #35 Headphones, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I'd say "whoopee now them hippies can put down their bong's and turn to pills and alcohol like real men!!"

Haha no honestly I would move on though, I love the herb alot, but its not in control of my life, smoke daily or not.

I'd be happy as hell to see all those people profiteering off of other people's lives in the Private Prison industry no longer getting revenue off minor possession charges.

And not to be rude or anything but statement's like "Ima go on a killing spree!!" makes me wonder if you ever want this shit legalized.

16. i would go home, open a beer, beat my wife and kids, take a shower then go to bed.

17. My police department would have to entirely reconstruct it's dependance on cannabis-related arrests.

My state would find a lot of people homeless (no money from cannabis industry) and most likely violent crime/burglary would increase as a result of this.

People would start drinking more - more drunk driving accidents.

People would be denied their medical cannabis - sorry chemo patients!

The cannabis subculture would dwindle. High Times magazine would become more or less an archeology mag.

The world's favorite drug would become history and a lot of people would have to cope with the lost of a loved one.

:( Thankfully, this is the most hypothetical shit I've ever heard . . . so I'm not really worried! :smoke:

18. I would eat shrooms more often at low doses probably and drink more. sucks but yeah wut you gonna do.

19. I would probably drink...all the time.

20. I would do what I always do when Im dry, drink a LOT more beer:(