Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Ideas Do You Have While High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripitbruh, Oct 8, 2010.

1. So what grand ideas (try to keep it to one) does everyone have while high?

1. I thought of this...WIN:yay:

2. I have an idea of rapping. Spitting some sick lyrics.

3. I love to think about evolution, physics, and cosmology when I'm high. blows my mind.

4. i like to build things out of wat materials i have at the time and i like to write graffiti

5. i forgot them all :smoke: but I always have a great semi-sober idea to blaze more :smoke:

6. Well when I'm smoking with a bunch of people we find it's the most fun to play epic old school nintendo 64 games when we're beligerently stoned. But when I'm by myself or just with like one other person and insanely high things get pretty intense. I'm the kind of chill smoker who loves to think and ponder and come up with crazy theories to life and it's meanings. I understand those who like to smoke weed as a party thing or even just for fun, but I love it as a way to really tune into myself and figure out answers to things I would have never thought of before. The other day I decided a good idea would be to smoke an eighth with my friend and boyfriend, and then sit back to read all the prefaces in the original version of alice in wonderland along with all the works of lewis carrol. I thought the guy was an insane person but yet insanely genius. The ways he describes death and how if you picture death as something you love you'll never love again the same way. He thought of, if you enjoy the theatre and then think of death as a play in the theatre you're more than likely to end up being terrified of the theatre. Just crazy life changing thoughts like that tend to seriously blow my mind when smoking. I think it's just awesome because before I started smoking a couple years back I never appreciated anything, never really saw beauty in the simplest and biggest things around me, and never really took the time to think. Hah, and people try to say that weed is a drug to ruin one's mind....pfft.

7. I try to imagine the next new invention. I spend hours and hours just thinking of ways to better things. there are so many amazing things to be made. Things better than the internet! You just have to grasp it.

I've already got 2 ideas and I've got patents pending

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see."

\t\t\t—Thomas Jefferson 1781

:smoke:

8. You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.

9. and what ideas might those be cutie :)

10. I usually have ideas that are geared toward making a living. Some are better than others.:D Actually I came up with 2 ideas today and actually wrote them down. I ran them by my wife and she became more excited than me at the idea of the better plan. It is a VERY attainable idea. I can get it started for under $500 and it would be a meager, yet steady income. It would be about $70% of my regular income and COULD be huge! It has potential but you never know.:wave:

11. grow some dank for the dispensaries, nice! more variety is always good. good luck brah

12. i hella try to think of ways to get in guys pants

13. umm i think thats a guy

14. same here man..

15. HOLY SHIT....THIS IS THE SAME THREAD ENGINE AS GAMETRAILERS>COM....everytime i do that...i forget to use capslock

16. Go to youtube.com and look up music industry exposed!! SHIT WILL TRIP YOU OUT