What I want

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 506764, Mar 4, 2017.

1. I want somebody to go for walks with, someone to toss the frisbee with, someone who understands how crucial each toss of the frisbee is, someone who will go to the beach with me with and without the family, someone who will build a wall against the tide with me, who will discuss the crucial engineering decisions of said wall, will frantically reinforce it with me as the tide moves in, someone who will take off with me along the water when the sun starts to go down, someone who will go camping with me, who will sit by the fire telling jokes until they come to put it out, someone who will stay in the tent with me through a rainstorm, someone who will go to the swingset after dark with me and swing higher than anyone ever has, but most importantly I want someone who has their own list of things that they want to do with me.

• Like Like x 6
  2. I don't really have much input besides that I want the same. I think most people want to find someone like that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah that sounds nice but I think I want a challenger hellcat more [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. Right? I wish you luck, it's not easy out there.
    The car is nothing without the right copilot.

5. With a car like that the copilots will stand in line for the job

• Like Like x 5
  6. Oh the longing for a kindred spirit, I know the struggle well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would rather a copilot that wants me without the car.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maybe for some. My happiness is seldom dependent on other people.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, me too but some us need added attractions like money, looks, charisma, good drugs, or a donkey dick.

10. I have them all. And rust spots. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I want someone that makes me smile, and I make them smile, and we smile at each other.

Then we smoke. Then fuck. Then smile all over again. Then try going out somewhere or doing something new.

And eventually, after a longer period of time, one of those new things we tried ended up becoming one of our favorite things. And as you get older, develop more routines. Hmm.

• Like Like x 1
  12. i
    incorrect as any copilot will demand to exit and proceed to throw up then walk the rest of the journey.....unless.....i get you! you are correct!

13. i just want somebody period, lol.

14. Your moniker reminded me of a sci-fi book I read ages ago but forgot the title/author...I paraphrase...Started with a guy who blown to bits and was left as nothing but a head. Technology was such where the head was kept alive while a new body was being manufactured from his DNA. He was a rich and important head and was tended to by a manservent. One day the manservent brought a box into the room and set it down. The head asked "What is that?" The manservent replied "Nothing". The head said "Is it for me...who is it from?" The manservent said "Yes, and you do not want to know...it will upset you, The head said "I command you to bring it to me and open it!" The manservent said "Sir it is from that beast of a creature who blew you up leaving you as you are" . The head said "oh, might it be dangerous? I don't care, bring it here and open it!!" The manservent did as he was commanded, first extracting a note attached to the side that just said "Thinking of you, friend ;)" The manservent then opened the box and the look on his face was somewhere between horror and amusement. The head screamed "What IS IT?" Lifting the contents out of the box the manservent said "It is a hat, sir"

• Like Like x 1