Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what i like about grass city

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soulspade, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Hey this is what I like about grass city.
    Theres like no fighting here, everyone just chills, respects eachother, and talks about weed, its awsome, I go on like rap forums and its all fighting and stuff there, props to all the members.

2. Yep, we're just a bunch of peaceful stoners here my friend. It's a good vibe. Feeling that green love of the City. :D

3. Even though it can get a little boring sometimes, I prefer the city over any other message board.

4. On the contrary, there is fighting, and there are points in time where people disrespect eachother. Just not as much as a rap forum may be. The board I posted at before this was horrible as far as fighting goes.

5. Yeah, im a member of a sex forum, and its constant fighting... thats why i love the city. PEACE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

6. it's cuz we all have the same agenda here.. go on any music forum and it's bashing only because someone doesn't like the same bands.. here we're all in love with the herb and that's all that matters.. we share our knowledge and experiences with the rest and we learn together and most important, we're chill and respectful..

7. i feel ya, i go to Rapnetwork, and all they wanna do is clown.....

grasscity is tight.....but these muthafuckaz tried to ban me for jokin round with some people on here.edit critter:smoking: careful calling the mods names my friend....its all good though........

8. On behalf of the mods and supermods and sj ,Thanks for the good words guys :smoking:

9. but see, i didnt say any names.......

10. But you indicated the mods, super mods. and SJ.. We are the only ones that can ban you..

Critter said it all!

11. A pack a day to get my by, found some weed to keep me high. Some things in life just never change

12. Hahaha yeah since i stopped blazing i still come to tha boards cuz everyone here is so peacefull, hahah try going to the doom3 forumns on planetdoom.com, all they do is bitch and fight its rediculous.

13. this is my second home...i feel like everyone here is my other family

14. I love ya bro.