What I found today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DivineFlame, Apr 29, 2011.

1. So today me and my friend were chilling out and toking up like usual. :smoke:
    This time we all wanted to go down the road, so we decided to use the railroad tracks. We find this metal barrel and see it's full of ash. I look close and see what looks like a bowl!! so I dig down and there it was! A beautiful piece of art. We dug through the whole thing and found about 8 usable bowls!! The rest were broken into pieces. :mad:

Why do you think they were there?

2. maybe someone was giving up the life style and put all there tye dyes, bud , pipes , dead bodies ,.... lol and burnt it cerimonial style ? i dk pretty strange if ya ask me. maybe someone was scrapping a grow op because they aquired heat and got paranoied and burnt it all. I did that once except I threw i all in a tote bag and sunk it in the bottom of a river.

3. Someone was transporting them via train illegally. He thought he was going to make a successful journey when an FBI man dressed as Waldo (of "where's waldo?" fame) jumped on his back.

Frantically trying to rid himself of the evidence, he tossed the items off the side of the train, where they remained until you found them.

4. maybe somebody's dad found it and was pissed so thats how he destroyed his sons pieces...

Or maybe some guy was bludgeoned to death by 8 guys and they each used their glass pieces, and then they burnt it all to get rid of the evidence.

Or maybe that's where someone is building a really big fire in order to melt glass and make the pieces, but a railroad monster or cop or giant racoon wandered up on him scaring the shit out of him and he ran away leaving all that stuff there.

How the fuck should we know? you found it...

5. post pics

6. im definitely going with railroad monster post pics for evidence so we can find this monster!

7. idk why it could be there, but that is a cool find man!

8. Next time you go for one of these walks, take a camera!

9. Do it...

This mystery needs to be solved
    [​IMG]

10. who cares? just smoke em!

11. Oppps.. double post :(

12. crack/meth pipes.....Enjoy smoking from that

13. are they nice pieces..post pics

14. pics or it didn't happen

15. I can affirm this can happen. found a bong by a railroad and pipe right outside a highway someone ditched it. They mighta just kept it safe out there and tried to hide it with ash is what im guessing.

16. I think we're gonna need pics of 8 said usable pieces

17. Odd.

but I too found something just moments go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I named him Bud

18. someone just got too high and thought it was a good idea.

that actually happened to my friend once, he got paranoid about having his bowl with him while chilling in my friend's house for some reason, and he decided it would be a good idea to leave it on some dirt by a tree. when he went to leave he couldn't remember where he left it so he assumed that my friend had it. then tomorrow he remembered where it was and when they went to look it wasn't there anymore.

lol what would you think if you were walking and saw a bowl chilling under a tree?

19. #19 DivineFlame, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This makes sense, the barrel was next
    next to a railroad... Interesting.

20. the bowl fairy put em there