What Hydro Nutes to use? Please Help using Recirculating bubblers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joe Budden, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Hey people, ok I'm going to be starting a new grow soon but this time i'm going hydro!! All my previous grows I have used soil mixes, tried allot of em but I want to try hydro this time because of the fast and explosive growth speeds and good yield it produces and I think it would be more efficient.

I'm have currently got these strains: AK47, The Hog, White Widow, Northern Lights, Euforia. I will plant 6 AK47 6 White Widow, and 1 female Euforia Seed.

I'm planning on using a Recirculating bubbler for this grow because in my mind they look the best hydro system, Have any of you guys used this method of growing, if so please share your experiences with me.

Ok so what I'm unsure about is Nutrients!! could anyone please forward me to a website or give me some info on what they use or what they think I should check out.

I really appreciate the help guys, and when I get going I'll keep a grow journal so you can keep an eye on my grow, I have to buy 12 Recirculating bubbler's first. :D:D

Free The Weed
    Joe Budden

2. I've heard that good hydro nutes are the one's by General Hydroponics (3 Part), or Advanced Nutrients. Good luck!