Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What high fat, pre-edible meal/food works best for you?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ozbruz, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I make my own brownies with homemade cannabutter. Works every time for me. Dose brownies to about 100mg or so. I take a quarter or a half depending on how hard I want to sleep/party. :)

2. Hash caps followed by 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter for me

• Like Like x 1
  3. This might sound strange but for me it’s quite the opposite I have to wait until i’m pretty much on a empty stomach for edibles to work I’ve tried on a full stomach n nothing 9/10 times I’d say maybe try to opposite don’t eat for 2-3 hours before the edibles then give it a go

4. What’s the dosage for those ones bud would you happen to have any idea

5. What’s the dosage for those mate?

6. Without testing we go off the amount of hash in each capsule and use the standard strength for Hash-Kief.
    50% is what we use for the Kief and it's the 5 grams divided by the 30 capsules it fills.
    5 grams of Kief at 50% = 500mg X 5 = 2500mg THC
    Divided by 30 capsules = 83mg per capsule.

BNW

7. #27 Noel Brahimi, Jan 25, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
    One high-fat, pre-edible meal that I am familiar with is the red wine pot roast. This dish is made by slow-cooking a beef roast, usually a cut like a chuck roast, with red wine, beef broth, and various vegetables such as carrots, onions, and celery. The meat is cooked until it is extremely tender and flavorful, and the sauce is thickened with the natural starches from the vegetables and the fat from the meat. It is typically served with potatoes or crusty bread to soak up the rich sauce. It is a classic comfort food, perfect for cold weather and for those who enjoy a hearty and high-fat meal.