what headshops sell helix?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by weedface69, May 23, 2010.

1. so i wanna buy the helix pipe but i can't find it online and i don't know what stores sell it. i live in Madison, Wisconsin

[​IMG]

2. Check yur PM.

3. same here i want to buy one but no headshops in my city carry it ive asked if they can order it and they just tell me that they cant and dont give me a reason why.

i seen one when i was in NYC and i loved it but it was way to expensive to buy there so figured i could find it on the net but i was wrong

4. I also wanted one, but can't find it anywhere!

5. same here!

6. they need to sell them online i really one want shit if i knew a smokeshop anywhere near my city that sold it id get it

7. PM me with any info around Kalamazoo, MI

Ive been wanting to grab one these aswell.

8. This is the only place I have found that sells it online and its from Aqua Labs (believe me I spent a long time researching)

HELIX - MULTI HELIX 3 IN ONE - BLUE

It is currently out of stock, but I just got an email from them saying that they are expecting a big order from them soon and expect them by the end of the month.

Hope this helps.

9. I'm hoping my head shop gets these in again soon, I want one soooooo bad!!!

10. If you go to the Grav Labs website (makers of the Helix, airgravitron.com I believe) on the main page at the bottom left is a tiny link to a store locator. Just pop in your zip code and it will list the shops near you (if there are any) that sell their product. Also they are available at ALT online.