Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what have you smoked/done this 4/20 so far?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongGuy420, Apr 20, 2009.

1. I woke up this morning, went down to my boy's room. Rolled a NICE L. Put in the bong after. Ate breakfast, then smoked 2 bowls. Went to classes. Then I smoked 2 blunts on a ride. I am about to go toke with this chick and do what we do together feel me fellas haha

2. Lets see i woke up smoked 2 bongs. Went outside to change the oil in the pressure washer and then cleaned my race bike and my boots from riding this last weekend. Went to change clothes and worked out and now i just got out of the shower an bout to smoke another bong.

3. Woke up, got some water, smoked a bowl in my pipe, some weed in my vape, then a waterfall. Then chilled, took a shower, rolled a joint for a cruise. Paid a couple bills, came home and smoked some more in my pipe. Just got an email from a guy custom blowing me a dry sherlock that he just overnighted it, so that should be here tomorrow. Pretty excited about that. I've got an algorithms class in an hour, so I'll probably smoke or vape some more before then. After class, I'm going to a show in the park at 4:20, where I will probably drink and smoke some joints. Who knows where the night will lead. Happy 4/20 everyone

4. Hit a tulip in the morning! (Was beautiful. Sat on the roof, drank some coffee, looked out upon the lake)
    [​IMG]

And then hit Gandalf...
    [​IMG]

5. Just smoked the rest of my kief between classes, all outta bud currently but I'm getting an eigth of some Northern Lights after class for the rest of the day

6. Woke up this morning and rolled a 1 gram swisher of some Strawberry Cough... went to class and after class a friend and mine went and smoked a blunt of some good mid... Been home for about an hour and just smoked a bowl of Strawberry Cough and probably gonna smoke a few mid blunts later tonight depending on who all is coming to my house.

7. woke up blazed a couple bowls, went to class, went to mcdonalds during 3rd hour, went home blazed more bowls, and gonna blaze some blunts with my friends later on :) Happy 4:20 guys

8. smoked up a fat blunt to the head at 12:00 on the dot. went to sleep...woke up called in to work lol. smoked 2 bowls out the roor. played some guitar with my friend. and smokin a blunt as we speak:smoke:

9. 1AM I smoked 2 bowlpacks out of my bong then woke up this morning and smoked a regular sized J around 10. Just smoked some more out of my bong about a hour ago.... Then I'll be hotboxing the garage on 4:20. Maybe some more tonight.

10. This morning I woke up, Ripped a fat bowl at 8:20 ( Hehe ) then me and my friends cruised while smoking 3 multi-strain blunts. Followed off by a hot knives sesh at my friends.

11. woke up smoked pot of gold and no name dank hydro. then smoked sensi star with some opium. then smoke a few more bowls of pot of gold, some purp, master kush, sensi, lemon d, and sc along with a few more no name buds. about to smoke another dank no name j right now........damn i love celebrating.

also forgot to mention im rolling a queens goo/pot of gold blunt for 420!!

12. I started 4/20 early last night. Got together with a couple of buddies and smoked most of the 2 g's I bought yesterday around midnight, and then went home and smoked the rest. Got really fucked up and listened to Mastodon. Wish I had more, but I'm hurting financially right now.

13. lets see well at like 11 last night i went with some friends to whitting to get some weed(about a 30 min drive from portage) smoked a blunt there and back, then went back to my friends house to smoke with his brother on midnight cuz its also his birthday then i whent and picked up a friend to smoke with me all night but he couldnt keep up anymore so i gave him a ride home and on the way back my friend calls me saying shes rollin and high and bored so she comes over spent the night and we smoked all night till i woke up like a hour ago and im still smokin my bong and have a blunt already rolled for 4:20pm lol

14. woke up, showered, made pancakes, vapo-bonged a bowl, put cannabutter on my pancakes and then ate them :)

15. Woke up for wake and bake with a friend around 9. Been smoking toro bowls all day since then :)

16. Wake and baked at 10, 3 bowls later and I find myself packing another one now. :D
    -----------------------------------
    potSpot - The place for pot

17. did a midnight volcano, a 2 foot bag, filled it up twice. and then did two full bowl bong snappers to myself and then went to bed (because i had an early class) so then i did a wake n bake volcano session, went to class, came back, took a short weed nap, smoked some more bongs, friends came over, did another couple volcano bags, now im doing a 4:29PM bowl because im kind of a late stoner. and tonight i plan on doing a 6 foot volcano bag with some close friends, so that should be interesting.

18. I think everyone should do something for the legalization cause on 4/20, not just get blazed and sit around. Last night around 11:30 pm i drove into my town and parked my vehicle. I brought a NORML sticker that i bought from the website and i put that fucker right on a stop sign. Today i didnt too much for the cause because my town is tiny, but at least i contributed with the sticker.

19. picked up an ounce of medical for today, got a nice 8.2 g nug

20. Woke up, went to my freinds house, and smoked a fat blunt I had rolled last night, :smoking: while he hit his $150 bubbler. :bongin: Then I hit 2 big bowls from his bubbler, covered in keef that he'd been saving. All that is way more than I normally smoke, so needless to say I was pretty blazed.

After I get out of class in a couple hours, me and my roommate and some other friends will hit his 3-chamber homemade bong :bongin: and chill to finish out 4/20