What have you managed to F**k up?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ItzBurt, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 ItzBurt, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Hey guys, yesterday night was a terrible and unlucky time as I was moving my bong, lighter, grinder, and water at the same time. I take one step and instantly feel my grinder disassembling!! I managed to save 3 pieces but those where the least important ones, as the thc compartment fell to the floor. At this point, I knew I fu**ed up. Carpet + THC =  :cry:. I lost 1 gram of THC and that was by far the biggest f**k up in my stoning days. Besides that I've broken 2 bowls, and dropped my buster 1 time before. (Wasent as bad as this time.) So, I ask you guys "What have you managed to F**k up?"

2. I'll attempt to make you feel better

-I've broken about 5 or 6 bongs with coffee cups (idk how but it's happened a lot, either knocking into the bong, or putting it on a coffee mug)
    -tripped and fallen with an open buster full of weed at least as much
    -cashed fully packed bowls that friends passed me because I thought they were done, but just tapped out unsmoked weed on the ground
    -almost lit my friends car on fire with ashes
    -dropped about a dozen pipes, maybe more
    -dropped about a half oz in the toilet by accident (knocked jar of weed off bathroom counter)
    -ran small amounts like grams or whatever through the wash countless times
    -made a batch of canabutter (about an oz worth), then forgot the brownies I made with all of it in the oven and wrecked it

I could probably go on, but ya, don't feel that bad shit happens, and will continue to happen

3. Definitely can't top this @[member="Zerve"] but I straight up left my mini-bong at my old apartment because I was so paranoid about getting caught during cleaning checks I forgot where I fucking hid it...

I miss her  :cry:

Dude, losing one gram of "thc" isnt as bad as your mom finding 1 oz of dankest shit you ever had. Trust me.

5. Many times ive dropped joints, cashed bowls and stuff of that nature, spilled weed not even packed too. I feel so bad... You can always buy back what is lost, but you cant fix what is lost.Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Not many for me, I tend to be VERY careful with glass and relatively unclumsy.

- Dropped a fair number of joints
    - Dropped open grinders a few times
    - Broke 4 downstems on my first ever piece, never broke a thing since
    - Coughed into a bong when I was really drunk
    - Roughousing with my buddy while holding the blunt, dropped into ocean (more his fault than mine IMO)

My worst ones came in my car:

- Knocked a tiny book we were rolling a 4 gram blunt on onto the floor of the car.... All gone
    - Spilled a makeshift popper bottle (water bottle bong with a popper tube) that had a 3 hour sesh's worth of grimed up water in it (if you've never hit poppers before, normally if you're not grimy you change the water after like 4-5 poppers tops, this had at least 30 in it, it was fucking grimy) ALL over his back seat. Black stains to this day

7. I accencidently broke a bowl that I was using for an apple bowl. I was like "Nooo!!!"so I gotta get a new one.

8. probably losing a pre-rolled joint.

9. Got in my truck and laid out several grams of shake on the console, got high hell and proceeded to drive around my property spilling weed all over the place. I fuck up daily, so it's hard to keep track but that was my most recent fuck up

10. Lost my space case somewhere in my house, tore the whole place up looking for it with no luck. So I said fuck it and bought a new grinder, still hoping I find the old one though for a back up or something.

11. I broke my friends bong because i kept picking it up from the top of it when it had a lot of water weighing it down. He's cool though and has like a trillion bongs (he's a glass blower) so he didn't care. Luckily I've never broken either of my two bongs, or any of my smoking tools now that i think about it. I hope i didn't just jinx myself..

12. One time I was saving all my keef from my grinder, and had about 3 grams in a pill container......and dropped it on my floor one night. Prolly one of the worst feelings ever

13. I've broke bongs

Anddd

Spazed out randomly (muscle twitch or somet) and threw my joint everywhere whilst rolling

14. "Sorry KingoftheKronic, that is to much to list."Kottonmouth Kings

15. Not my fuckup but after a long night of unmentionables my buddy broke his $1500 bubbler cleaning it. Needless to say he was disappointed. 

16. Kief -crystals, not 'thc' almost though still plant matter in it, hash oil is pure thc Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Worst I ever messed up was when I was driving my Jeep with no doors. I was fiddling with my weed and somehow about 2g blew away. I was a little bummed.

...no, it's not.

19. I've broke a few bowls, blew the weed out of the bowl, gotten arrested, cops have my bowl, and probably the dumbest is breaking my friends bowl. -Paid him back thoughSent from my HTC6600LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. [quote name="Zerve" post="19452951" timestamp="1391362674"]I'll attempt to make you feel better-I've broken about 5 or 6 bongs with coffee cups (idk how but it's happened a lot, either knocking into the bong, or putting it on a coffee mug)-tripped and fallen with an open buster full of weed at least as much-cashed fully packed bowls that friends passed me because I thought they were done, but just tapped out unsmoked weed on the ground-almost lit my friends car on fire with ashes-dropped about a dozen pipes, maybe more-dropped about a half oz in the toilet by accident (knocked jar of weed off bathroom counter)-ran small amounts like grams or whatever through the wash countless times -made a batch of canabutter (about an oz worth), then forgot the brownies I made with all of it in the oven and wrecked it I could probably go on, but ya, don't feel that bad shit happens, and will continue to happen[/quote]Damn man. I'd be pissed Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app