Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What have you made a bong out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chasintheweed, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Me and my friends have made some pretty cool bongs out of some crazy shit, what kind of stuff have you guys made bongs(or pipes or whatever else you have made) out of?:bongin:

2. Made all the usuall can and jug pieces; but my fav would have to be a good ole sobie gravity bong. Smoked alot of hash last year and it was by far the best way to smoke it for me.

Also like the apple and pineapple pipes!

peaceman

3. ive got plenty haha
    best one ever had
    inch diamter copper tube, stuck it into a dasani watter bottle
    hit like a fuckin champ.
    took a empty like 100 blank cd case thing
    drilled holes in the middle part that holds the cds
    plugged up the underside of it
    stuck a tube in the clear part for inhaling
    and put a socket bowl on top, going through the clear plastic
    and into the black tube thing in the middle, fucking awsome pipe, smoked bubblegum out of i ordered from canada.
    i made a milk jug bong and used the handle as a bowl and the cap part for inhaling
    what we did was filled it with water, and froze itall the way, then we let it melt so it would just be one huge blakc of ice inside of the jug, with bunches of holes in the icen shit
    gooood as bong haha
    ive made countless water bottle bongs with simply jhust a pen tube ad tin foil
    ive made a baseball bat out of a chapstick tube once, wich hit fuckin great
    ive made diffusers with pen tubes and shit

the best way to put holes in homemade plastix is with a cigarette
    airtight, perfect.
    ive made countless numbers of waterfall bongs
    the best one tho would be
    to take the cap with the socket on top
    find a way to put a pen tube, or somekind of tube, connected directly to the socket
    then drill holes in the bottom so its like a diffuser
    put hole in the bottom of the bottle for water to come out
    fill with water
    pack bowl
    light
    inhale before alll water seeps out so its like a cooler thing(cools off better, easier to hit)
    makes it sound like a bong too
    but yea
    thought id share all that

4. Haha my personal fav is a few spring breaks ago my friend happy came up from mexico and we stayed at a hotel i forgot to bring my pipe so we took all the food we bought and ate it and used an orange juice jug with a socket bowl and attached 2 bread bags, one on each side, used them as lungs to force in the smoke as we hit, btween us both we got 13 hits that thing was monster!