What have you done to get your blood pumping?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Hello there!, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Yesterday, I scaled a stone tower, up to the 3rd floor where there was a window I could climb in.. went up the inside of the tower to the very top.. and I could see the entire city of Worcester. I could see the inclement weather in further cities, the patches of rain, the bigass dark cloud that was passing over at the time (I could see the front miles ahead, the sides of it miles out, but I could not see the end of it).... It was amazing.

Today, I went swimming in a public pool with one of my best friends, at night when it was closed. There was a group of people already hanging out there, and 2 of them broke away to come join us. It was amazing!!

The little, out of the ordinary things really get my blood going. What about you guys? What have you done?

2. Almost got hit by s car..

3. I don't know..sex?

4. Been hit once and got knicked bunch of times shit gets my blood pumping and boiling.

5. Was on the way home from work a couple hours ago and some idiot slammed on his brakes on the highway. I was going 80 and had to slam mine on and swerve into the other lane. Fuckin idiot drivers :mad:

6. I was specifically referring to things you intentionally do to get your blood pumping.. but whatever works, I suppose :smoke:

7. Hahaha, yeah intentionally getting hit by car. Nothing beats that rush!! :hello:

8. [quote name='"CKTony"']I was specifically referring to things you intentionally do to get your blood pumping.. but whatever works, I suppose :smoke:[/quote]

You haven't heard of car dodging? It's all the rage in the states man. It's like frogger but more intense.

9. "If you can dodge a car, you can dodge a ball."

10. i once confronted a deer for making threatening gestures.

turns out deer that live in my town are pussies. if i tried that with one out on the farm i would probably have been mauled.

11. [quote name='"Broses"']i once confronted a deer for making threatening gestures.

turns out deer that live in my town are pussies.if i tried that with one out on the farm i would probably have been mauled.[/quote]

Don't fuck with deer. People think they are pussies but when cornered a buck can kill a man. Just look at what they do to cars.

12. yeah im not stupid enough to go after a buck. a doe with none of its mini deer around however isnt nearly as frightening.

i should mention that im 6'4" and not of the skinny variety so i can make myself appear pretty damn large to a deer. it also helps to have lots of experience in the bush, to know how to make one back down.

but like i said the deer in my town are pussies, and pretty stupid. if i was out on the farm the deer wouldnt have let me get so close.. and if by some chance it did let me i would have been mauled. deer that lived in the bush > deer that lived in a town.

13. huh, that's ironic. Honestly dude, if you had to "slam yours and swerve" you were being an idiot too for following too closely. If you were following at the right distance, you probably wouldn't have even needed to hit the brake.