Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What have you always wanted to do when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S0BE, Feb 24, 2010.

1. #1 S0BE, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    So what have you always wanted to do while your high but never could get around to doing?

Mine would be swimming and goin to an amusement park.
    I actually plan on doin the amusement park one this summer. Me and friends brownies for us and eat before we get there, and just eat more whenever you start not feelin as much. Hershey park, storm runner while high would be crazy as shit. It goes from 0-75 in 2 seconds then up a 180 foot hill and some loops! Being there sober is fun I can't even imagine it while high.

2. Skydive.

Shit,hang gliding would be bomb too.

3. Swimming when you're stoned is fun as fuck. Especially in a pool with really clear water. Nothing else like it.

4. I've always wanted to go on a sick roller coaster blasted but havent done it yet, and I never thought of swimming but now tht I think of it it'd probably be madd fun.

5. Sex. :laughing:

But really, climb a tree. I've never had the guts to do it, haha. :cool:

6. I really wanna take a trip to Cedar Point and ride the millenium force I've been there before but never high and I can just imagine how amazing it would be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX1yBKJtfxY"]YouTube- Millenium Force @ Cedar Point, OH - On Ride POV[/ame]

7. I really want to climb one of those rock climbing walls. You know the ones on the wall that moves and you have to keep up? Or ride a coaster, that sounds like it'd be pretty damn fun.

8. id probably have a heart attack on a roller coaster haha

But id really like to go bridge jumping, that would be super fun

9. 2 chicks at the same time lol (already done but that was it)
    guess i need a new one lol

just thought of office space
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1C3_k7Egr8]YouTube - office space- two chicks at the same time[/ame]

10. Drive to white castle nearest one is like 100 miles away lol

11. Swimming is a must for me. Too much fun already and might as well do it stoned.

I've always wanted to go skating stoned too. The closest I've been would be running around on an outdoor rink ice surface in my shoes. It's lame but still fun as hell XD

Sex stoned would be nuts, deffinately a must try.

Scale a mountain. So invigorating to do while sober and I would love to do it while flying higher than a kite.

Skateboarding when it's summer would be pretty cool to try stoned, always something fun to do outside anyway.

Pretty much anything outdoorsy just 'cause it's the dead of winter and it's too fucking cold to go outside XD

12. Cleaning out the garage.:rolleyes:

13. Guys. Try snow tubing. Best...shit...ever.

I want to fly a kite high. That'd be so peaceful. Or maybe I'd just get sick of it and go have sex. That'd be good too.

14. Not a good idea unless you have a sober buddy.NAUI

15. Throw skittles at a random person and yell "TASTE THE RAINBOW"

16. I wanna go to Whitecastle. Honestly, I wish I didn't live too far south for them

17. Well, Definately gonna go to Six Flags in NJ this summer, with some nice edibles, get on Kingda Ka. Cant even imagine how that would feel. OP, thank you a lot for the inspiration.

My second top choice would be like waking up, doing some wake and bake, and then having to undertake an epic trip to somewhere, lol

18. something really epic in front of a really beautiful woman.

19. Swimming. Avatar.