What have I gotten myself into?

Discussion in 'General' started by mandanclan, Apr 12, 2010.

1. C programming homework due in 2 hours. I hate programming, why did I pick engineering?:confused:

2. stick with it. its waaay worth it in the long run.

3. Stay strong and stick with it. Take pride in the fact you're doing something.

4. i feel for you man. If i had the balls and discipline i would have gone that route but its just not for me. good luck though

5. finished! what a bitch that was, especially when 60% of our grade is project (homework) based. week 2 and we are already defining strings:eek:?!

when the dust is clear, it feels GREAT! now i'm sipping on my new vape!:yay:
    I hope everyone's evening is less stressful than mine!

6. At least you have a sense of direction and have some idea of where you're going to end up?

7. I feel the same way about my biochem major sometimes. But in all honesty I see the big picture. That picture is beautiful :rolleyes:

8. yes! I am going for my B.S. in mechanical engineering :wave: it's good to see fellow nerds that like smoking the fine ganja:bongin: (possibly followed by math homework? at least in my world). Ambitions are an interesting subject. They really make you do things that you don't always feel like doing, but it's for a great purpose. btw it's really funny to see peoples faces when they know how much weed i smoke then learn that i maintain a 3.8 GPA. WEED DOES NOT MAKE YOU STUPID :poke:

9. Biochem ey...:D