Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Has Marijuana Done For You?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BMT, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Being on probation for as long as I have (Only 7 weeks left!) and having been so far away from the herb for so long has made me realize what it's done for me and also gave me an awesome appreciation for it.

1. Lifted my depression and mood swings
    After about a month of consistant smoking, my mood swings and depression were pretty much gone. Now they're back and life sucks but I'll get through it eventually.

2. Got me out of my shell
    If I would have never started smoking weed, I would have never made the friends I made and actually got out into the world.

3. FUN!
    Nothing's more fun than the herb ;)

2. Since i've started smoking it's given me a better understanding of the real world so to say... i feel like i was able to gain perspective.

in an odd sense it has showed the truth of the world to me, as much as it makes me sick, it has proven the world is fueled by money, and in turn has given me the motivation to turn my life from

"i'm pretty content with life, just moving day to day, paycheck to paycheck, enjoying what I can, until I wake up tomorrow and do it again"

to

"Fuck that, I'm living my life for myself, anything and everything I want I can have if I work hard enough, and I will work my bones into dust if that's what it takes.. No one will tell me how to live my life, or get in the way of my plans for greatness"

3. weed doesn't do too much for me now, but back in high school, oh man. i was kinda shy and defiantly not good with women, or school work, weed made me better at both! i started talking to more girls, i got semi decent grades, and my shyness was totally gone

4. Sex is my friend ;) but mary jane is a VERY close 2nd!

5. So high sex = good. Yes very good

6. Haha hell yeah, anyone notice how you can last WAY longer when high versus when you're not and it also feels WAY better?

7. Shit, weed has helped me kick both coke and oxycontins, it lets me get more than four hours of sleep a night, it's saved my life through a couple of rough patches. . .

I don't know man. I'm kind of fucked up in the head when I stop being a daily smoker. Just really evens me out, a lot better than any of the prescriptions did.

Honestly, it's also helped shape who I am, as fucked up as that may be to say. It's just been a part of my life through a large part of my formative years. My apartment gets pretty messy sometimes, but other than that, it seems to have had a positive impact.

8. weed has brought me closer to my bro we always used to fight and argue and not really chill but ever sense he told me he got into the bud then i did now we chill all the time

9. Marijuana has made me happy! I LOVE it more than anything, so much so that it's my life besides working. And it's done me wonders:smoke:

10. Pretty much all the above so to speak.

11. Jane has allowed me to look at everything in a different perspective. Its like an engineer checking the same exact section of the car he's trying to fix (comparing to the sober man) but J lets you see different things in life and it lets you check the other parts of the engine, so you can see what's wrong and fix it. Its helped me see the real problems that our world has. Helps me when my back hurts or whatever too haha. :smoking:

12. makes life a lot easier, girlfriend seem a lot less bitchier. i think its most effective with the second one haha

13. No more anxiety, calmer, just more relaxed about everything.

14. It releieves so much stress to the point where I just don't think about anything stressful in life anymore and it makes everything great. I'm so happy when I'm high it's the greatest thing in the world. I love it so much that my goal for the next few years is to move to Cali just so I can get a prescription

15. When I started smoking the ganja more frequently, I stopped smoking cigarettes. Now, I haven't smoked anything for a few weeks, and I feel fine. Still looking forward to getting high soon though. I also learned more about myself. It gave me the gumption to learn how to cook, too. Imagine that. And they say marijuana makes you lazy.

16. What hasn't it done for me?