What has been your highest Yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yupeyeball, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I know yields are very important to a lot of growers, others not that much.

But either way people are always curious about the final yield

What has been your highest yield? in terms of:

Ounces per plant.

Also let us know your medium, nutes, and light set up if you can.

Just though it would be fun. :D

2. i got 2.5grams off of my Pringles Can plant...which i think is pretty good

3. i was going to make a thread about this tonight as i am wondering what to expect from mine..

i figure if i get 1.5-2 oz per plant that will give me between 7ish-10 oz, just enough to last me till nxt cycle is done..loll

4. 1.5oz using botanicare nutrients, 500 watts of fluorescent lights and organic soil It doesn't have a name it's a special mix from my local garden store.

5. A friend of mine yielded about 2.5 ounces per indica plant. I'm not sure on the nutes he used but it was a DWC grow and he had 2 600w lamps.

6. Ive got about 46 plants and I think I'm going to get 3 ounces per plant

7. First harvest ever was about three weeks ago I got 2.5 oz off three easy Ryder

8. #8 Jesstany, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    I'm on my first grow but the grow that inspired me to grow was my friends first grow. He grew 6 White Widows from another friends clones. Each of his put out about 2.5oz and one of them was a monster and produced OVER 3.5OZ! He vegged for way longer than most people though at almost 3 months. The plants were HUGE and showed sex even before switching to 12/12. He then flowered for another 3 full months.

I never had a smoke that good. It's like a whole new type of smoke that I never had. Keep in mind I've been smoking for over 10 years. Smoked reggie, mids, kush, dank skunks...and none compared to these 100% mature buds.

As far as lighting goes, he vegged them under a 1000w mix of 600w m/h and 400w hps. When he flowered he put them both on HPS and did 12/12.

Oh and let me add that White Widow is an amazing strain, he ended up getting between $400 and $600 per oz depending on the customer. It's been a few months and people are still talking about "that white weed" around here.

9. Damn a three month veg is intense

10. Clones should always show sex before switching to 12/12, sex should be clear on a clone from the day it's rooted, $600 :eek: I wouldn't pay that much for an oz of anything I get an ounce for $200 :smoke:

11. About 3oz per plant under a 400w hps.

12. 2.5 dry. big bud strain. Under a 400 hps, in soil. Boombastic...

13. Just on my first grow now - in a cardboard box under some cfls - temps way too high.

Have 3 plants right now (definitly 1 female) and hoping for a total of 1 oz lol

14. Badkittysmiles needs to get his ass over here

15. #15 Jellyman, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    My best harvests have been about 17oz trimmed & dry off of four 2-2.5' tall plants flowered 90days under a 400w. It may have been a 430w. Roughly 4.25oz each. Each had three stalks topped before flowering, creating six colas on each plant. They'll typically yield 3.5-4oz each.

16. #16 Randomdead, Jun 5, 2011
    69.7g

Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze, I flowered it for 11weeks under 330W LED&CFL mixed. In soil

17. #17 Jesstany, Jun 5, 2011
    I'm actually going to have to disagree with you on the first part. If you take the clones early they will veg normally for a while if you let them. His plants were showing sex for a while too before switching to flower simply because we didn't know how to check. When he switched his set up to 12/12 they budded up really quick. He flowered for a very long time but the smoke was incredible. Smoothest of the 18%+ level strains that i have ever smoked. As far as the price goes. I doubt you're paying retail if you're getting an Oz of WW for less than $400. You are either lying or have an incredible hook up...maybe someone that grows.

The prices really depend on your customer. a vp from work buying an oz is different than your buddy down the street. it's part of the game, you sell the least amount for the highest price the customer is willing to pay and not feel ripped off.

I'm rambling sorry I'm blitzed. take care and if i sound like a dick my bad

18. Ounces per plant in how much space? In 1ft2 my record is a bit over 3oz dry/cured. In ~1.5ft2 I've pulled +5oz dry/cured. Pro-Mix, Jack's Classic, 600 and 1000HPS'.

Simon

19. Prime herb can be had in CA for $250/oz...for A+ grade, any strain. Completely depends on location and market.

20. #20 SlickStigmas, Jun 5, 2011
    Newest harvest on a single plant of Koosh (G-13 Haze x OG Kush)

[​IMG]