What has been your biggest fuck up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mackerowenie, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Well, what's the story behind your single biggest fuck up in life? Does it still effect you or anyone else to this day? What have you learned/gained/lost from said fuck-up?

2. I was driving home from my girlfriends house one night on a freshly graveled road. I was 16 at the time, cruising doing about 50 .... In my moms new car. I started fish tailing just a little for fun, well I lost control putting it in the ditch. Totaled the fucker. Wowwww was it hard to call my parents and tell them..... " I swerved to miss a deer." ;)

Maybe I'll tell them someday I was actually just being a stupid teenager.

Edit: I realize this isn't that big of a fuck up but it's the best I have so far... Thank golly.

3. Getting my girl pregnant.

2 weeks later I got the girl that my girl was having, pregnant.

4. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Getting my girl pregnant.

2 weeks later I got the girl that my girl was having, pregnant.[/quote]

Bad ass threesome.

5. My entire life

6. [quote name='"Faramir"']My entire life[/quote]

Yeah this.

Faramirs entire life.

But not really, probably going to jail on my weed charge.

7. [quote name='"Faramir"']My entire life[/quote]

Yolo .... Sorry I had to say it aha

8. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

Yeah this.

Faramirs entire life.

But not really, probably going to jail on my weed charge.[/quote]

Jail on a weed charge. Ain't that some shit

9. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Jail on a weed charge. Ain't that some shit[/quote]

Preach it brotha.

10. Theres far too many fuck ups to choose from.

11. gotta go with smoking up in the courtyard of my old high school, notice i said old school. haha. I used to do it nearly every day with no problems. till this nobody fuckin rat snitched on me cause he wanted my girl at the time. got expelled senior year with decent grades & on track for graduation

12. Never saying that last goodbye to my father before he passed away.

13. I'm new to smoking. And my biggest smoking fuck up was leaving a school dance early to light up and one of my teachers followed me. He started yelling at us. He didn't see us smoking but he definitely saw my lighter. I'm a paranoid person and I'm still freaking out about it.

14. This is mine, too. For my mom and dad

15. Be careful young padawan. Do good in school. School its cool. Say no to drugs. Just say no!

16. She knows what you know, that she knows that you NOW know....?

Don't tell her ...as she knows, you won't break her heart, but she will think less for you telling her, now you carry a small burden, considerate a learning experience on deceit, ...and buy her a car someday, so now you have an urge to be successful...

peace
    "V"

17. paranoid is safe

"V"

18. wasting time and money on three semesters of college at two different community colleges and getting kicked out of the last one i went to. did all that before i even turned 20

19. Gonna have to up my meds I guess. haha. Been sitting here for an hour trying to think of a good hiding spot. Got it in a high lighter in two socks in a shirt in my closet.

20. So many in the last year or two to even count, so I'm just going to say the last two years of my whole fucking life :(