Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Has Been Your Best Highdea (Ideas While High)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeUpSam, Jun 13, 2013.

1. So, basically what has been your best idea you have thought up while high?

2. this one time i got high

i took a shower

it was great

3. forgot my pen lol

4. Apple should make like a mode for Siri that understands people when they're high (cause when i'm high i can't use the little iphone touchscreen so i use siri but then my texts end up chopped and shit)

5. Don't know. I can never remember. Sometimes I will write stuff down to remember later but when I look at it later, it makes no sense at all!

TheGreenBud

6. #6 TheGreenBud, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I don't use siri, I just use good ol talk to text and it works great.

TheGreenBud

7. I love how you put "ideas while high" in parentheses.

Like people on a stoner forum need help with their own language lol

8. well like i tight roped then feel 20 meters in a pool that was good

9. I often write things down i think are amazing ideas at the time, like i was pondering how the pyramids were built and thought i had figured it all out but read it in the morning to find my idea was ridiculous lol

10. one time, i came back from a jog and i was smoking a joint, but for some reason i wanted to smoke a bong. so what i did was, i made one of those little water bottle bong things, except instead of a bowl, i used a a thin straw. then i placed the joint in the straw, and toked away.

i called it "the jong"

11. Proposing to my future wife.

12. One time, I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich.  It was the best peanut better sandwich ever made by anyone, ever.

13. I thought of an idea about paranoid connected to weed. Doesn't seem logical that a large amount of your paranoid comes from the constant worry that you may be caught for smoking it? It seems to me that if weed was legal, people wouldn't get as paranoid when smoking weed. Any opinions? 

14. packed another bowl.

15. why cant i plug my iphone into my laptop to get on the internet?! sheesh

16. i can dig it

17. like what if a dog was a human and we were actually dogs and we didnt know and they did? you wont ever know

18. tocobell should have a delivery guy 

19. I decided while high to move to Australia for a few months. Now I'm leaving in a couple of weeks! Best idea I've had high or not for a long time

20. Hey man what's up with your sig? I love it! Is it from something or just some random art?