what has been seen cannot be unseen...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RubyMini, Mar 22, 2012.

1. #21 full melt, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Yo, what you have to do is get them to start dating. Hear me out...

Proactively try to get them to date. Act like Good Guy Greg for the duration of the relationship but always be a bit nicer to your crush. Chances are your good friend will confide relationship and personal details with you and maybe you accidentally let a couple things slip to his girlfriend/your crush. Eventually the relationship starts to turn sour and she turns to you because you understand more than anyone else she knows, because you're a mutual friend and a great shoulder to cry on (If you aren't start conveying to that to her now). Agree with whatever she says, tell her she deserves a better man and then BAMM! you're in and your deceptive friend has officially fallen victim to the MAC system.

Move in
    After
    Completion.

2. I actually have been really honest with her and she insists that she doesnt want to make our outings into dates... thats what she says anyways...

she texted me asking if i wanted to go out tonight.... i never replied.

later on... she texted her roommate who was sitting on our couch with me and my roommate ( her boy friend) asking if she could coem down. my roommate told his girlfriend to relay the message that i wasnt home and she never came down.

guess im just going to blow her off because i dont want to get played...

3. thats..... actually a great idea lol. shady but good

4. Man, that really, really bites the dong. Sorry to hear that man. I literally felt your hurt through my computer screen. It's not a good feeling to see that happen the way you did, let alone just HEAR about it. I give you props. Keep your head up.

You could either look at it two ways:

#1. For not knowing, you could of blindly continued on, not knowing a God damn thing and thought you had a chance to bang her when it was your good buddy plowing her instead, which means false hope....

or

#2 Being glad you saw what was going on and sadly but manly, swallow your self-pride to yourself and just try to let it go and move on to new things and opportunities. Not worth the hurt bro.

5. A Hollywood script? Maybe. Real life? Complete disaster. There is no reason to continually be emotionally destroyed by this because none of these things actually worked the way their described and thought. If anything, he'd probably have to hear on how good of a fuck she is, grow impatient, and feel nothing but worse in the end. I'd just slowly back away and prevent further damage, haha.

6. #26 full melt, Mar 23, 2012
    I see what you're saying, it would only work if the circumstances are ideal. But I'm talking about some greasy manipulation. ANYTHING is possible if you're good at it, you're only limited by your own imagination.

7. #27 NeverBSatisfied, Mar 23, 2012
    Put it this way, if he's going to pull ALL OF THAT TIME & EFFORT (and it'll take one helluva effort beyond human expectations) just to see if he could nail his crush and completely waste his time with no guarantee of victory at the end when he could be putting himself in a new territory with banging other women, then more power to 'em .:cool:

8. Oh, most definitely, man. I wont argue with that. It is time intensive and anyone in their right mind would take your advice. I'm just saying its worth a try if he wants to get back at his friend and REALLY wants to lock crotches with this woman.

9. True. If he looks at it that way, then LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE. He seemed pretty beat up seeing that (we all would) but if he has tough skin and if he says fuck it and still go after her, then that would be a fun thread to follow for awhile, haha.:cool:

10. Lock fucking crotches... wheredoyoucomeupwiththisshit?

11. #31 HelpMeOutHo, Mar 23, 2012
    [quote name='"RubyMini"']So tonight began like any other Wednesday night...

I got off around ten and decided to walk home from work rather than get a ride. i work at a pizza joint about two miles away so at a leisurely pace it takes about fourty five minutes. I passed the bar one the way home and decided to keep on walking but by the time i passed the liquor store i just felt like drinking.

well i got a fifth and decided to take it home with me hoping that one of my roommates would be up for a little bit of drinking.

well i got home around eleven and sure enough one of my roommates was awake and he was game to take a few shots. we began to drink a little bit and his girlfriend was over so i decided to be a true sir and offer the lady a drink. We all had a marry time for an hour or so and eventually i got the picture... my roommate wanted a small amount of privacy.

no big, i grabbed the skate board and my ipod and decided to head out on a solo run; i needed cigs anyway. Well, i stayed out for an hour or so. i made my way back to work, talked with the guys for a minute and then headed back to make a run across campus before heading back home.

i finally got home a little bit tipsy about fiftene minutes ago... so what could not be unseen you may ask?

as it turns out i got locked out of my house. no big deal. my major crush lives within eye sight and i could see her bed room light on so i figured, "what the hell? im not gonna get any but im sure steph will let me sleep on her couch. afterall, her roommate is fucking my roommate." So i begin to walk up the trail that goes from my back yard to hers. as soon as i step into her back yard i see movement in her window but its an odd sort of movement...

i dont know why but i decided to post up behind a tree in the darkness to see what the fuck i am looking at... well after five minutes or so it becomes obvious.... my boy is fucking my crush and i am inadvertently watching it... fuck my life.

i cant say anything because i will look like a major creep but this still hurts... i have known this girl for years, she is gorgeous, and i thought we were making progress. now, i see my good friend nailing her.

yes i am positive it was my boy,,, yes i am positive they were fucking, god damnit this hurts.[/quote] yo man, something extremely similar happened to me, pretty much the same exact scenario. Especially sucks when you thought you were making progress the same day and you see some things that make it obviously clear you're not. Makes you feel like a chump. :(

Lol @ lock crotches

12. She tells you that and you saw her fucking your 'homie' by that I can safely say that You've been friend-zoned there buddy. Better luck nest time.

13. ^^^ yeah i feel friend zoned as well and thats why i have decided to just stop talking to her for the time being. i mean we live so close to each other and are from the same home town and high school so we will probably end up talking again in the future but when and if we do i will try my damndest to not be put there again.

it just sucks that she still harasses me to hang out when i know she is just leading me on. i mean she asked someone else if she could come down to my place when i didnt answer last night... who does that???

14. The best part is, is when a fuckin' playa (in this case, her) gets the notion that you want absolutely nothing to do with her and when she gets the hint, she may try extra hard to get ahold of you and come onto you because she feels she lost that mystique over you. Seen it done before. My advice? Never fall for it and stuff it right back into her face. Ignoring her would and will drive her ultimately insane.

15. [quote name='"RubyMini"']^^^ yeah i feel friend zoned as well and thats why i have decided to just stop talking to her for the time being. i mean we live so close to each other and are from the same home town and high school so we will probably end up talking again in the future but when and if we do i will try my damndest to not be put there again.

it just sucks that she still harasses me to hang out when i know she is just leading me on. i mean she asked someone else if she could come down to my place when i didnt answer last night... who does that???[/quote]
    This made me feel like a bigger dumbass, her wanting to spend time after getting fucked by my friend. It's just like... Wtf do you want from me? Lol

16. thats how it's making me feel right now. that is why im just staying away from her. good thing i work for the next four days... i can just stay at the pizza joint nice and late.

17. thats my goal. its not easy though

18. it will be cake after the first week. just keep a cold exterior and it will hinder most feelings of contacting her

19. Never had this happen to me, but I know it would fuck me up for a little while.

Keep your chin up, turn a 180 and fuck that girl (not literally..). Find the strength to move on and spare yourself more pain.

20. She wants exactly what you said. To spend time with you, and not open her legs. It's not all that complicated. We can't all feel victimized when we don't get the girl we want.