what has been seen cannot be unseen...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RubyMini, Mar 22, 2012.

1. So tonight began like any other Wednesday night...

I got off around ten and decided to walk home from work rather than get a ride. i work at a pizza joint about two miles away so at a leisurely pace it takes about fourty five minutes. I passed the bar one the way home and decided to keep on walking but by the time i passed the liquor store i just felt like drinking.

well i got a fifth and decided to take it home with me hoping that one of my roommates would be up for a little bit of drinking.

well i got home around eleven and sure enough one of my roommates was awake and he was game to take a few shots. we began to drink a little bit and his girlfriend was over so i decided to be a true sir and offer the lady a drink. We all had a marry time for an hour or so and eventually i got the picture... my roommate wanted a small amount of privacy.

no big, i grabbed the skate board and my ipod and decided to head out on a solo run; i needed cigs anyway. Well, i stayed out for an hour or so. i made my way back to work, talked with the guys for a minute and then headed back to make a run across campus before heading back home.

i finally got home a little bit tipsy about fiftene minutes ago... so what could not be unseen you may ask?

as it turns out i got locked out of my house. no big deal. my major crush lives within eye sight and i could see her bed room light on so i figured, "what the hell? im not gonna get any but im sure steph will let me sleep on her couch. afterall, her roommate is fucking my roommate." So i begin to walk up the trail that goes from my back yard to hers. as soon as i step into her back yard i see movement in her window but its an odd sort of movement...

i dont know why but i decided to post up behind a tree in the darkness to see what the fuck i am looking at... well after five minutes or so it becomes obvious.... my boy is fucking my crush and i am inadvertently watching it... fuck my life.

i cant say anything because i will look like a major creep but this still hurts... i have known this girl for years, she is gorgeous, and i thought we were making progress. now, i see my good friend nailing her.

yes i am positive it was my boy,,, yes i am positive they were fucking, god damnit this hurts.

2. Damn dude, do what any real crazy drunken man would do and bust down the door and blow their faces off with a shotgun, sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Bitches be playin guys, and btw ur roommate sounds greasy haha

3. he kind of is and to add insult to injury i just checked my facebook and saw a picture of another budy of mine wrapped up in the arms of my ex girlefriend.... i cant say anything to anyone about this because it just makes me look like a stalker and my good roommate is passed out. i have no weed and havent felt this betrayed in a long time. im thinking about waking up my homie. this blows...

grasscity help. i feel like a tool

4. Damn sorry man, women do that.

5. Drink it off and pass out, it's about your only option for tonight.

6. i think im going to have to. i hate drinking by myself though. i really do. it sucks how when you are dating a great girl you sometimes find yourself thinking something along the lines of, "i feel like i could make any women fall in love with me," but when you are in the dumps nothing happens except more heart ache

7. well my buddy talked to me and made me feel better. i am 21 and this other guy is not. i have a job and money, the other guy does not. i live in a house, the other guy lives in a dorm. i didnt think the other guy could compete. after telling my buddy this he said that maybe she just has lower standards than what i originally thought and maybe i dont need to pursue women with low standards...

8. Damn shit sucks man and girls definitely do this one day your dating trying hard and your hoping shes the one only to find out shes a god damn slut that fucked your friend. I wouldnt even talk to her anymore thats so fucked up.

9. im going to just try my hardest to stop talking to her. like i said, she is roommates with one of my roommates girlfriends and their house is in my back yard for all intents and purposes so its going to be hard.

still is messing with my mind though

10. Just remember bro never assume a girl is innocent. Make your moves like you dont give a fuck and next time youll be the guy fucking her.

11. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']Damn sorry man, women do that.[/quote]

Ummm, she's not his girlfriend she can do what she wants.

I think the blame lies more on his friend, but go ahead and blame the girl.

12. I agree with this. Not to mention, if you've known the girl for years, and you aren't having sex yet, you really shouldn't be mad that one of your friends is.

That's called player hating.

13. Ya i agree blame the girl. Once a hoe, always a hoe, guys will always jump on every peice of ass that comes their way, cant really blame the guy.

14. i guess after thinking about im not mad at anyone... just disappointed in myself and mad that i had to find out the way i did.

15. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']

Ya i agree blame the girl. Once a hoe, always a hoe, guys will always jump on every peice of ass that comes their way, cant really blame the guy.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic. I'm assuming the OP hasn't really made a move or even told her he was into her, but I'm sure he did tell his friend that he liked her and his friend still went and fucked her. I'd say that's pretty shiesty.

She's not a slut because she had sex with a guy who had the balls to step up to her.

Next time, OP, you need to be very honest otherwise the girl might move on.

But dude, there will always be another chance.

16. Yes, let's blame the guy for the woman leading OP on and then fucking his friend behind his back. :confused:

Your posts make absolutely no sense whenever I read them I swear to god.

17. [quote name='"Laith"'] Yes, let's blame the guy for the woman leading OP on and then fucking his friend behind his back. :confused:

Your posts make absolutely no sense whenever I read them I swear to god.[/quote]

Umm his friend fucked the chick he liked, but his friend did nothing wrong?

However OP had a crush on this girl and hadn't make that clear and she's supposed to just know that?

Dude you sound like a very bitter guys. Maybe had something similar happen because you couldn't nut up?

18. 1. your "friend" fucked your crush - therefore he's not your friend

2. your crush is a ho - aint nothing wrong with being a ho

19. The first point completely depends if the friend knew he had a crush on her. He might have kept it secret, and if so, you can't blame the friend.

I'm assuming he made it clear, because he said "they were making progress".

You may call me bitter, but it doesn't change the fact your post is completely one-sided. If OP has "made progress" with her, the least she can do is tell him she's not interested.

20. [quote name='"Laith"'] The first point completely depends if the friend knew he had a crush on her. He might have kept it secret, and if so, you can't blame the friend.

I'm assuming he made it clear, because he said "they were making progress".

You may call me bitter, but it doesn't change the fact your post is completely one-sided. If OP has "made progress" with her, the least she can do is tell him she's not interested.[/quote]

It's not one sided. Op said progress, but that could mean by hanging out and talking. He didn't say anything beyond that. I don't see any post that leads me to believe she was leading him on. He even called her a crush which usually means a girl you hope to get with but havent made actual plans.

And he said he was betrayed, usually betrayed means someone closer to you than a simple crush hurt your feelings. So I think his friend knew.