Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens when you get REALLY high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johny Potsmoker, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I am new to smoking and i like it because it just makes me happy, it doesn't really fuck me up like alcohol does, but i am used to smoking dirty reggs. I just got some aurora weed and it looks alot better than any weed i've ever had so i was wondering what its like when you get REALLY high...

My bud looks just like this:[​IMG]

2. You start to feel really, really good.

3. #3 Smokaification, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    This was a couple years ago...

Id been smokin daily for bout 1 1/2 - 2yrs but smokin regs and mids, only hit dank like twice, well one day i ended up smokin probly about 2-2.5gs and i literally couldnt move, well i probly could but my limbs were VERY heavy.

What im sayin is, take a hit or 2 and chill, dont over do it, ull build a tolerence, like now i can smoke a blunt of dank and just be really high and its awesome. everything can be overdone, even weed.

4. You can only get so high and then...

you fall asleep.

5. Ya I agree with smoka, you know shits good when you cant even move hahaha

6. True. Worst case scenario, u fall asleep on ur couch and drop the bong.

LOL yea, it was dankity dank and i was new to the good shit lol, i was gone for like 8hrs.

7. It feels like your high, no other way to really describe it, just dont get too high or you might have a bad experience or fall asleep and the weed would have been wasted. Just try to find your limit, without going too far over it.

8. What happens? I continue listening to some sick tunes, munch out, and eventually pass out.

9. I have a friend who gets to a certain level of highness that you would swear he was at least 3 and loving every second of anything.

10. once you smoke a certain amout your high plateaus and you cant get any high no matter how much you smoke, so if you smoke enough thats what happens.

it feels just like youre normal high just stronger

11. you might not want to find out how you can actually get. - Katt williams

12. you might not want to find out how high you can actually get,

I think thats what you meant to say man.

13. It really depends on what you're smoking. With indicas, expect a heavy relaxation or body-high. It'll be like in the commercial where they show that girl that's deflated on the couch while her "friend" talks shit about her lol. Eventually, you'll get hungry and whether you eat or not, you'll fall the fuck out in a damn good slumber. Have some food prepared or snacks beforehand since, as others have said, you won't want to move LOL.

On the other hand, sativas are more of a cerebral head-high. Get some really good sativa and smoke enough of it and you can enjoy some mild hallucinations but you'll need a lot for that. This is what gets folks a little paranoid because they aren't expecting it. You might feel a little overwhelmed especially with your senses. Things seem more pronounced like sounds, lights, etc. If what you got there is heavy sativa leaning, just try to relax and wait for the joy to come. This is what you use if you want to concentrate or focus on something. But, you have to be focused in the first place, before you smoke. A funny movie will be even funnier. You'll get the giggles like a mad man. It's great.

If you've got a hybrid, expect a little bit of both worlds. But, you'll never know which side is stronger til you try it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm all like "oh shit *****". And I go play with a happy dog. Jack off or make a phone call. And finally, lay on the roof with a ratty matress I have for just this specific purpose.

I do all that normally, but when it's the best thing in the whole fucking universe, I'm really high.

15. i figure myself partially insane anyway, so when i smoke a ton, i get really retarded, babble about all kinds of things and get a huge grin on my face and laugh about the stupidest things :rolleyes:

in other words... i have fun :D i'll go jump off a rock, or climb a tree, or just ride a bike and feel the wind blowing through my hair. it's mind numbing haha

16. #16 skimpenguin, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    i feel awesome and happy, with no worries

also with dank bud you get a body high witch makes you kinds tingally all over and feels good

EDIT:
    if you care, the highest i ever got was my 3rd or 4th time smoking at a frineds house and i couldnt really function and was trippin for sure, we went to walmart and watched tv and the next day none of use knew we went to the store till we saw the receipts the next day and now still dont really remember it, wish i could still get that high

17. When you're REALLY high? It's better than sex, food, sleep, exercise, laughter all wrapped together, and if you do those things really high, oh brother look out!!!:D

When you're WAY TOO HIGH? It can be a totally miserable feeling that you want more than anything to end. My second time smoking I smoked 4 bowls of dank by myself inside of 10min. It sucked and I started spinning so bad I puked. Don't do that

18. #18 jackata2, Apr 29, 2010
    if u manage to not fall asleep then this is what you will really feel:
    - realllly hungrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy
    - cant concentrateeeeee at alll
    - so many thoughts and things going through ur mind and u get short memory losss
    - reallllly heavy
    - unable to talk
    - unable to walk of course
    - laugh at nuthin for a good half an hour
    - everything will be different to you and u will notice shit u NEVER though of before
    there is a reason why bob marley said marijuana makes u rebel.

19. #19 Tweker, Apr 29, 2010
    like everyone said, there isnt much that can happen if you smoke too much. Sometime if I do smoke to much, I might get a ''bad trip'' basicaly I feel like I'm about to pass-out.

If you start having a bad trip, you have to remember that weed can't cause you any harm, worst would be you fall asleep. Take the time to relax and breath. You can also grab something to eat and lay on your bed while it goes away ( never lasted more than 5-10minutes for me)

20. You CAN get too high. So watch out. Don't overdo it.

I've gotten too high on two occasions. Both times it happened when I started coughing more than I normally would sheerly because of the amount of smoke I had to go through to get to that point. There was a point where someone was offering me some toke, and I seriously debated not taking it. I took it. Fast forward an hour. I felt suffocated, disoriented, confused, and paranoid. I was terribly scared and I could not come up with a true reason why I was so scared. I couldn't move, and everyone seemed to be plotting against me. I was probably a few steps above really high.

That being said, when you get really high it's all gravy baby. Pure happiness. A single cheese cracker can seem like gourmet cuisine. A song that is 'meh' to you seems like the most awesome assembly of musical notes ever conceived. A simple breath of fresh air skyrockets you into the essence of ecstasy and joy. You feel the light pressure of infinite love in the cosmos and eternal peace. Think Beatles.

• Like Like x 1