What Happens When You Die?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by desuforeverlulz, Nov 17, 2011.

1. All I gotta say at this point is... I hope you had the time of your life.

2. I dont even know how to articulate what I think happens when we die...

3. your soul dissociates with your body. Sometimes you may be looking down at your body and not recognize it, while other times you may hold a strong attachment to your body still and deny moving on...all depending on how you die.

If you die violently and unexpectedly you may not know you are dead yet, and you will stay on earth searchin for answers.

Certain places on earth where you felt the most comfortable while living will be your safe haven in this time of confusion. You will find the most comfort occupying a familiar area for your energy.

That's the reason for Haunted houses and such. Confused souls in the early stages of death go back to their comfort zones and stay until a living person comes and helps them move on, with their fresh living energy.

Thats the theory I believe in.

4. you crap your pants when you die

5. that place that exists behind your thoughts? the emptiness of deep focus or meditation?

you go there

have fun Being there. I doubt you can think "i like it here" because thinking isn't there.

i imagine it's like being underwater, or pre-birth which, although i don't remember, doesn't seem unpleasant.

thats my belief anyway.

-Rabia Basri

-Eckhart Tolle

6. I hear a lot of bright people speak very eloquently about such subjects but there is no kinda rocket science that can explain this. I think the closest you can get to having any kinda idea about what would happen when you die is to be in a situation where you could die like being shot at and not knowing whether or not your gonna make it out alive. There could be a rush of adrinaline but it also makes you stop and think. I would have absolutley no fear of death if I believed that all there is after death is non-existence. That is a scary subject for me because that's exactly what happened to me. Being in a situation where I could have died. Or near death experiences your life flashing before your eyes. And your thoughts especially if your pretty sure your dead. It's easy to kick back and philosophize about something but the closest you get to the meaning is the closest you get to death. If I had my way I would just be cremated and have my ashes give new life to another organizm.