What happens when Customs...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by .BMXFU., Feb 23, 2011.

1. finds your seeds..

- Are you flagged at the border?
    - Are you just out the seeds and life goes on?
    - Does it give law enforcement any right to question you?

2. all i've heard so far is that you lose your beans & get a letter, but if you placed some kind of 20+ packs order or something, i suspect you might get a knock on the door.

i've only lost 1 order out of well over a dozen by now and if that was seized, i never got a letter about it though it looks like it could have been doc giving up on customer service & satisfaction a couple years ago where he used to be everyone's fave at overgrow.

worry more about telling anyone you know you're getting beans. i bet a nickel more than one order has been lost by a "friend" snatching beans before the buyer checks their mail.

if you're placing your first order, i suggest getting cheap beans by breeders like mandala, nirvana & high quality seeds to start. growing has a learning curve (get a $10-$20 moisture meter!). if you do lose an order, you DON'T want it to be a $100+ one like mine. i either try to stay under $50 on an order, or buy an insurance mug or tee just in case.

otherwise, a $50 or order with freebies is a fairly low risk roll of the dice.

you've read the trusted banks stickey, right?

3. Anecdotal evidence seems to support option 2 on your list.

4. I might be waiting on an order from the most popular bank in the world and it's taking a bit longer than last time. Did put the insurance on the mail too.

5. #5 420Report, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    which country customs?
    how do they find them on u? customs doesnt search ur person just ur belongings.
    *edit was totally too high to respond to this post..

the whole customs letter thing is right, no justified warrant to search but dependent on state and local LEO.. if they want to search more.

6. How about Wisconsin USA:rolleyes:? do you think i'd get in trouble if i ordered like 20 seeds? i'd just be growing a few females for myself the rest would be insurance:D

7. first..its the epoxy enemmas...then random beatings around the head and face...then..ta be mean...they crush your beans right in front of ya:eek:....or..you get a letter sayin'''''....bad..bad boy:smoke:

8. thats too funny deacon.epoxy enemas.lol.
    they got my very first order ever.only received a letter saying we got your beans.was totally bummed.AMS sent some so called replacements that never germed and looked like mold on them.

ordered 4 more times from the tude and never a problem.so far so good.I wouldnt worry they should make it.its hard to do the waiting game when you order but when they arrive.:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    n'uf said.

9. not ta make light..security should be the number 1 concern:smoke: