Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Happens To Me When I Dab?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mrpopular, Apr 28, 2014.

1. #1 Mrpopular, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    okay so basiclly ive been smokeing like a dub or more every day for just over a year... but recently i became a weekend smoker anyways this has happend to me twice now first time being the worst i took a pretty large dab and then all the sudden i was laying on the floor concious but kicking uncontrobly and shakeing all over and i have no control what so ever of my self.. the first time my friends acutally took me to the hospitol.. the 2nd time they just kinda let me do my own thing but still whats going on? my eyes are shut stuck and i just feel like my brains frying i cant process any thaughts or nothing

also i know its not from bad dabs casue all my friends are smokeing the same stuff and i used to be able to do like up to a half gram at a time no problem but now my head just freaks out and everything starts flashing black and i feel fuzzy

2. It seems like you just got really high man. Try a smaller dab or maybe a less concentrated substance and see how that hits you.

its just weird casue the 2nd time i couldnt even feel it creeping up on my it just happend.. the first as soon as i took the hit i knew something horrible was wrong and both things right b4 i came unresponsive i asked my friend for water