Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happens if you mix chronic with mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokePuppy, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Well I hade some fire and mids and my friend said if u smoked both, the mids would bring down the high of.the fire, is this true?

2. No, lol.. You wouldn't be as high as you would be if it was only dank, simply because there is less of it.

3. If I ever have some dank and some mids, I generally smoke a bowl of the dank first and then smoke mids for the rest of the night. After your initial high wears off, no matter how good the stuff was, it's not gonna be as intense 3 or 4 bowls in. It's an alright way to conserve if you've got a variety.

4. They've both got THC on them, so why would one lessen the effects of the other? They'll both get you high, just the mids won't work as quickly.

5. You get high. :metal:

6. you have chronic mids ... duh

7. Yep. But actually, mixing chronic and mids is actually like this equation

Chronic ÷ mids = dirt

So by mixing the two, you'd receive the high of smoking dirt. Have a nice night.

8. dont listen to this guy, lol hes obviously retarded.

just like someone said before me, seperate them, smoke the danks then smoke the lower shit to keep your high going throughout the day or whatever

9. I'm guessing you couldn't detect my sarcasm.. even though I used a Division Equation Of Highs..

You sir, are the retard. :wave:

10. #10 Allenlovesgreen, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010

Yes, don't listen to this guy. He may not be retarded, but he certainly does not know what he's talking about. Edit: YAY for sarcasm! :rolleyes:

Put it this way. Mixing the two will certainly get you higher than just smoking the mids.

11. Either I have a bad way of relaying extremely obvious sarcasm... or you two are idiots. :hello:

12. I go with the first one, except for the fact that it wasn't ovbious to me. At first I thought the division sign was a plus sign.

13. So you REALLY thought that I believed mixing chronic and mids was equal to dirt?

you = :smoking:

me = :rolleyes:

14. :smoking: I dont know why but that was the funniest shit ive read in a LONG time.

15. Just think of it as adding too much water with kool-aid. It begins to loose to taste it's sweetness.

16. Screw wasting time to ask people on some forum and wait for replies just smoke it!

17. yea i can tell sarcasm through an internet forum response....:rolleyes: