What Happens If You Inject Yourself With Water?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THC-Vapour, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Wow, this thread quite possibly has the dumbest replies I've ever read on the internet. So dumb, in-fact, that I had to make an account just to point out the fact that it's so retarded. There is so much idiotic pseudo-science posted here, it's a wonder any of you are intelligent enough to even use the internet.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're all mindless stoner trash, after all.

Since the original poster didn't get an intelligent answer, I suppose I should answer now, although I'm sure he's too high to care about anything rational or meaningful right now.

The volume of water someone would likely inject into your bloodstream can't harm or kill you. It can destroy a small portion of your blood cells. The water perfuses the cell through osmosis until the concentrations inside and outside reach equilibrium. The water can enter but not exit, and the cell swells until it hemolyses. Unless you managed to inject ten pints of water within a short amount of time, you could die, but a syringe full isn't going to cause any real harm. You could probably even inject a pint or two and you might just feel light-headed and exhausted for a few hours.

Stop sitting around in your parents' basements getting high and eating Funyuns all day, and get an education.

2. it will hydrate you....thats about it.

Fighters do this all the time

3. #63 mattsta1001, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    if you inject yourself with distilled water you will die. like an IV or something. it essentially "blows up" your cells, because of some scientific shit i cant remember
    im not too sure if it will be different with tap water.

4. all hail this guy.

5. BAHAHAHA O lAWDZZ

your a funny man. I thank you for this laughter in such dark times

Describe yourself, Im guessing college graduate sobriety supremacist?

6. ever had a saline I.V at a hospital? Thats how they hydrate people i think (im not a doctor or anything lol, but i think)

7. kobe bryant gets a nutrient solution IV thing in his veins during half time I heard to hydrate him

8. Nothing like creating an account just to bump a 7 month old thread :rolleyes:

Mindless stoner trash...pffftttt

Had you actually read the whole thing, you'd know that the OP ended up drinking bong water instead and was no longer in need of advice :wave:

9. It's funny that you're such a pompous ass that you talk about drugs as if there are not any drug users that are much more successful and productive than you. :rolleyes:

10. fuck shootin water, thats for lames. u wanna get FUCKED UP shoot some air:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. It will similar to your +rep.

12. nothing too exciting will happen ive done it before and its not bad for you or anything jus make sure its clean water ive done it plenty of times wen im out of OC'S jus to kinda get the mental feeling of it lol if thats what you wanna do then go for it bro jus becarful fuckin around with your veins they are the only ones you have practice good syringe use =]

13. I know this is an old thread and all but i think this should be made clear. KIDS dont start banging shit without knowing what the fuck you're doing k? :)

14. ^^^^ very true banging shit will pretty much fuck your life up (like it did mine) unless you have some badass will power, bangin iz more for experianced users that have very high tolerances wen u get to that point... STOP DOING DRUGS

15. I just learned this in chem today actually. If you give someone an IV of regular water, they will get pretty sick.. The make up of our blood is similar to that of sea water so when they have to hydrate someone they use a certain type of water that react okay with your bloodstream. Putting regular water in your veins will shrink your blood vessels and wouldnt turn out well...

16. Not doubting you or anything but id expect to be taught that in biology not chem but whatever.
    EDIT:i still wouldnt try and bang just tap water haha. sounds stupid even if you do know the risks.

17. HA hes planning on doing it!

18. check this shit out.

i once made the mistake of going to vegas with a bunch of medical (gawd, i hesitate to use the word) professionals. i was awakened at a far too early time of the day with a rockstar grade hangover, to the sounds and smells of a greasy breakfast. i wander into the main room of the suite we were staying at and was met with one of the weiredest sights i have ever seen. a group of the aforementioned "professionals" running electrolyte IV's on each other with moderate doses of oxycodone, pushed through the little dealy on the IV line...not to get high (that i would have completely understood) but to combat their SEVERE hangovers from the previous evening. it was amazing, one person, in particular, goes from dryheaving due to near alcohol poisioning (i would suspect) to looking refreshed and composed in a matter of minutes. of course i do the only sane thing a person could do under the circumstances......i cut in line

19. "Since the original poster didn't get an intelligent answer, I suppose I should answer now, although I'm sure he's too high to care about anything rational or meaningful right now."

Seems to me you know quite a bit about the answer to the initial question. Maybe it is you who is sitting down in your basement injecting yourself with drugs! You shouldn't assume something and leave such crass remarks about someone you don't know and simply asked a question in which you have no actual facts as to why! Did you ever think he/she may have been asking because he/she knows someone and wants to find out information so that person doesn't kill themselves? Whatever the reason for the question, you should keep your snide-ass remarks to yourself and just answer the question to the best of your ability. That makes you look like the unintelligent one. :laughing:

~Tammy~

20. so what happens.