Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you get caught smoking a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awesomemike997, Nov 5, 2010.

1. i was wondering what would happen if someone or a police officer would see you smoking a blunt.

2. You get in an amount of shit proportionate to your state's stance on marijuana.

Is this a real question?

3. they probably wouldn't care if they just saw you smoking a blunt ( thinking its just a cigar ), but if they were close enough to smell weed then they would do something. it all depends on ur area. over here in ottawa they dont really care unless they r asshole cops xD

4. I once got caught with a blunt in my car and the cop asked me if I had anything on me and I told him that I had a blunt and he made me get it and break it up on the floor and then let me go

5. i mean what can they do? like its your property

6. blunt with weed, or blunt uncut?

7. Yeah, people shouldn't be arrested for having anything as long as it's their property.

Bomb? Nope, it's theirs.

Cocaine, heroin, etc? Nope, their property.

8. This has to be one of the stupidest things i have ever read on here...its WEED which is ILLEGAL. it doesn't matter if its yours lol..

9. Well as soon as you tell them that, it is you who will get the charge. :smoke:

10. blunt with weed

11. well if its illegal where you live, you could get in trouble

12. can they like rip my blunt open or can i say no if they ask

13. fuck idk if im being trolled but w/e
    they will say "i smell marijuana"
    and theres nothing you can do after that

14. They aren't retarded...they know what weed smells like wether it is being smoked or not. They won't have to rip it open to know, they will already know, ripping it open will just be a formality. Are these really serious questions? There is no way someone could be this naive.

15. hope you werent born in 97

16. Its illegal. Just because you paid for it doesn't mean shit. If i walked around with an ak47, the cops could arrest me and take it away because, you guessed it, its ILLEGAL!

If its just a blunt wrap your fine. They are legal, because they're for "tobacco" use only.

17. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

18. We might just wanna let OP figure it for himself...I believe they call that "natural selection"

19. You'd get in big big trouble, if you have to ask questions like this, I don't think you should be smoking blunts anywhere for any reason.

Enough bashing this kid, I'm pretty sure he/she got his/her answer.

20. if they smelled weed id just deny, deny, deny. its worth a shot :p