Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you fail a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Classic52, Nov 9, 2008.

1. because im looking to quit my current job and get a new job. i just want to know what happens if i fail one of these DTs. is it just like "oh you are on drugs, sorry youre not hired" or do other companies find out when i try to apply or are authorities notified lol. im probably assuming the worst but i just want to know what im getting into

2. i think it's confidential so i doubt that other companies/authorities find out

3. Bascally they will tell you "LOL NOT HIRED" and then you look for another job. It is kept confidential and stuff.

4. what doesnt happen

5. you dont get the job.. simple as that..
    cops wont come for you
    other companies will not find out
    your parents wont be notified..
    you simply, dont get the job..

6. It's not inconceivable for the HR department of whatever company or job you fail to keep that on record...

7. what happens is you get the job but only if you agree to sell your sole to the man

8. or your virginity.

9. You would most likely get a call from the testing facility or your prospective employer. Who the call comes from all depends on the lab and the employer... But either way, they will simply say something like... 'Sorry, you tested positive for THC. Have a nice day.'

The results are private, nobody is notified, nobody ever finds out... you're just another failed DT.

10. Detoxing for a DT only takes about 4-5 days if you're vigilante. I say put in some applications, keep smoking, if they ask for an interview, tell them you're unavailable for a few days.

Drink lots of water, take lots of Niacin, the usual

11. It depends on who;

some companies might not hire you if you consume cannabis. but some others might be bad ass about it and smoke a blue berry blunt with you in lunch.

12. ^ Yeah, that happens a lot where I used to work.
    And yes, they keep it on record that you failed the drug test.