Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you drink bong water

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 19, 2012.

1. What would happen if you drank bong water (gross)

2. Try a bong chug! You should video it, post it on YouTube and then post it on here and give GC a few laughs.

3. Dude you get retarded high. I say drink it and thank me later

4. I remember my first bong chug

5. Better do an office pop also......

• Like Like x 1
  6. I haven't had a solid desk pop in 6 months

7. Don't listen to this guy. He doesn't know what he is talking about clearly

8. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']

Don't listen to this guy. He doesn't know what he is talking about clearly[/quote]

Im not gonna but do you?

9. yeah listen to this guy, he knows whats up. Drink it bro, you'll get sooo high!!!

10. Use it to cook 2 minute noodles and see how it turns out

11. You just made my day! :D

12. Water works as a filter. Taste would probably not be insanely different, but it would be like drinking water through a broken filter - I guess. Genius!

13. I'll do this, this weekend

14. Probably puke. Great question

15. #17 orangegrovekush, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Well you wont get high at all but if you do the 2 minute noodle thing that works and is easier to get down last time i did it got decently stoned. Simply collect enough bong water then put noodles in a bowl fill with bong water then cook on low for 10 minutes by that time most of the thc will be infused into the noodles enjoy your high

16. i knew this kid in highschool who actually liked drinking bong water

we'd finish up a smoke sesh and instead of pouring the water down the toilet he'd just be like "ill take it"

after awhile we just started handing him the bong after every smoke sesh.

needless to say, but i don't talk to that kid anymore

17. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']Well you wont get high at all but if you do the 2 minute noodle thing that works and is easier to get down last time i did it got decently stoned. Simply collect enough bong water then put noodles in a bowl fill with bong water then cook on low for 10 minutes by that time most of the thc will be infused into the noodles enjoy your high[/quote]

You are my hero

18. this is why i use milk in my bong. so that the thc has something to bind to. just smoke weed, recycle milk in to other recipies. feed to room mates. i've considered adding arscenic this way to their food too.