What happens if you dont burp?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hello420, May 11, 2011.

1. Hello All,

I have some green I harvested about a 1.5 months ago and yesterday I was taking them out of there small mason jars and putting them in larger ones and I realized one is missing? It has been gone for a 3 weeks I guess. Any way what happens when I find it? Can I continue to burp it daily or should I do it every couple days? I am getting ready to tear the house apart to find it.

Thank you
    Hello

2. how the hell do you lose THAT?!!

3. Fucking Kids they make you absent minded. I mean I've lost my mind and I cant I find it. I harvested 3 plants a few weeks apart ended with too many mason jars so I moved them and I assume in the move they got lost any ideas?

4. kids stole em

5. Be prepared for mold....

6. haha, how old are your kids? Probably them or your wife/maid/anyone else that hangs around your house a lot that took it.
    And to answer your question, mold will start to grow if the buds are moist and sealed in a jar for a long time without burping. I have never had it happen to me but it's pretty obvious that it will happen.

7. I know people that only burped once a week & others don't burp at all if it was dried properly