What happenes if you fail car insurance drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedgetsalong, Jul 15, 2012.

1. My mom just told me that the whole family has to get drug tested to change insurance sometime next week.
    My parents know I smoke and do not care, but what will happen if I fail the drug test. The last time I smoked was on Wednesday and that was 3gs in one sitting and I was completely gone as hell.
    I was just wondering what the car insurance company would do if I fail the test.
    I didn't even no car insurance companies could have you drug tested.

2. i cant help u, cause ive never heard of a car insurance company drug testing potential customers. wtf

3. Wtf... Car insurance companies dont drug test...
    Your mom is pulling some shinanigans....

4. yeah dude, do you live in nazi germany or some shit

• Like Like x 1
  5. I live in north carolina and yeah both my parents and I have to go to a lab and get piss tested for fucking car insurance it apparently has something to do with my dads job.

6. You will not receive insurance, or your entire family will not receive insurance...Depends on what the company as a whole decides to do.:cool:

7. Tell your mom to stop the Tom Foolery. I have never for any reason heard of somebody getting a UA done for car insurance.

8. Its the new Obamacare in action soon all of us will be drug tested and microchipped.

9. Never heard of an insurance company drug testing.... Have a name of the company ?? I would love to know it so i can stay as far away as possible.

10. Dude fuck Obama so if I fail this basically my whole family could be screwed?

11. And no I have no idea the name my parents just said car insurance company

12. Next time you get a chance ask them. I will look it up and see if its actually true. I highly doubt that it is.

13. ...dude, they will not be looking at your dick....just bring some clean, body tempature piss with you in a bottle, under your arm pit.

14. I have to go to a legit drug testing lab tho and apparently they monitor you. That what my friend told me who got tested there a few months ago.
    I have been drinking a ton of water and I workout every day so there is a possibility I will pass

15. [quote name='"419GottaMin?"']Next time you get a chance ask them. I will look it up and see if its actually true. I highly doubt that it is.[/quote]

I have been looking it up on google and some people have said it will just make the insurance rates go up but others have said the will deny coverage.

16. Ill bet he could get his parents to get him clean Piss too lol

17. [quote name='"trichome fiend"']...dude, they will not be looking at your dick....just bring some clean, body tempature piss with you in a bottle, under your arm pit.[/quote]

Because thats not going to be obvious. Duct tape it to your leg, much more inconspicuous that way

18. ...too much water in your system will make the test come back as diluted also...so, take some vitamins to add some minerals to your (flush) urine....I have passed years of piss test from the parole office doing this...(no longer on parole ;) )

19. What about making it the correct temp they measure the temp right after you hand them the cup

20. Well I am a runner so my piss is usually always clear anyway I drink like 8 bottles of water a day normally just to replenish myself from running