What happened?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 940351, Nov 13, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 940351, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
    So let me first tell you guys about my political ideology, I consider myself a liberal, with some slight conversative values which are family traditional values such as I wouldn't want my daughter or son to be permiscious or dress in too much of a provocative way, I believe that the man in a marriage should be capable of protecting his wife and etc, you get my point. However I have nothing againt gays, transexuals, transgenders or ladyboys (although I think it's disgusting and unnatural, it's their life and they can do anything they please and if it makes them happy well good for them) and most importantly I strongly believe in freedom of speech and tolerance, if a Neo-nazi wants to make a hate speech, well it's his right, just because I won't agree and probably laugh in his face afterwards (which I have done in my life) does not deny him right to speak his mind. The strong emphasis on free speech is one of those qualities that I really love about the United States. And lastly, I am also a firm believer of feminism, although I think it has been accomplished, of course men and women deserve the same rights, but this new wave of feminism is the exact opposite, it thrives for female superiority over men.

So I ask what is happening to this country, this new wave of "liberals", better put as regressive "iberals" are a disgrace to the name of Liberalism, the two most important factors which defy Liberalism such as tolerance and free speech are absent within the small minds of these people. These people want you killed if you express an opinion different to theirs, where's the tolerance there? Jesus Christ.

Take a look at this infamous quote by this crazy nutjob:

[​IMG]

Textbook facism? Lol, I don't think she even knows the definition of fascism.

"Fuck you, white America. Fuck you, you racist, misogynist pieces of shit" I don't where to start here, "white America", of course because only people of European descent voted for Trump right? Racist? Ok Trump is a racist towards Mexicans and Arabs, but stating the fact that every person who voted for Trump is a racist is just ludacris. Do these people even consider the fact that they voted for Trump because they were against Hillary (I mean even Bernie Sanders, a Democrat was!) because she is a borderline megalomaniac and actually quite corrupt. Misogynist, yes Trump is indeed a misogynist, yet so is Bill Clinton, Hillary's husband if she hasn't forgotton. So what according to this woman, who's brain size is obvioulsy equivalent to that of squirrel, if you don't vote for someone who has a different genitalia to yours, you're a misogynist, hahaha. Like gender determines anything, what a hypocrite. I cannot believe she honestly thinks everyone who voted for Trump is an inbred racist redneck.

I would say that a good amount of Ex-Democrats voted for Trump, do they fit this criteria? Of course not, but they saw that Hillary was corrupt and prefered someone like Trump, who at least is honest (so far). The Democratic Party has fell apart, at least I percieve it that way. Bernie Sanders should have won this election. RANT OVER.

• Like Like x 2
  2. [QUOTE="Brain Stew, post: 23072722, member: 940351"

So I ask what is happening to this country, this new wave of "liberals", [/QUOTE]

I ask the same thing. Americans burning the American flag within the confines of our borders is disgusting. I find it to be the equivalant of somebody shouting "I want to live!" while all the time they are stabbing themselves in the neck with an ice pick.

• Like Like x 4
  3. That's disgraceful, not to mention, they're burning the flag of their home, just because they dislike their president. "I hate my president, therefore I hate my country", what retarded logic haha! Even the most nationalistic people have hated a president, yet still obviously loved their country, they simply do not have to correlate. These people are morons.

• Like Like x 3
  4. same happen to a lesser thing in the UK people shouting racists at the ones who voted to leave Europe .i voted to leave and believe me i aint no racist .....mac.

• Like Like x 2
  5. They protest for a minimum wage of $ 15 , get it and then won't get out of bed to go to work . Our government brings in drugs to keep people from advancing To keep their eyes closed from what the gov't is doing . Politicians have been raping the American public ( both parties ) Making deals with the enemies , selling off pieces of America to foreigners , allowing the filth and criminals from other countries into our borders . taking away Merry Christmas and replacing it with Happy Holidays , changing illegals to immigrants , thugs become protesters .
    Politicians become multi-millionaires from a $ 174 ,000/year job . Gov't outlaws weed , yet holds a patent on it .
    Taxes the piss out of working class , fines them if they don't have healthcare , then gives free healthcare and welfare to illegals from terrorist countries .Allows drug companies to gouge the people with high medicine costs ,allows its Vet to sleep in gutters while housing illegal terrorists .They treat illegals better than us citizens . No wonder Donald Trump (a non Politician ) won the election .I don't know if he is the answer but I am willing to give it a shot , Politicians have been the Problem , especially career long Politicians .

• Like Like x 6
  6. Very well put.
    The democratic party of today is a criminal entity.

• Like Like x 3
  7. The problem is merely one of overreach and thinking emotionally over logically. At this point they've become too concerned with trivial shit like haloween customers and less focused on important goals like criminal justice reform. The people who think everything is racism are just as idiotic as the people who pretend there is no racism and we live in post race America. Unfortunately I do share a similar party to these idiots and I imagine it's much how libertarian leaning conservatives feel about the religious right in their party. That being said I think these people aren't as prevalent as we think and tend to be a very vocal minority. I could be wrong on that but I think part of the problem is these people have always existed but not they have a national platform to spew their bullshit with social media.

I similarly strongly value free speech and think the trend towards limiting speech is a dangerous one that will have a lot of unintended negative consequences. It's problematic though too say things like anyone who believes or fights for 15 dollar minimum wage is just lazy. It's no different than saying anyone who support tax cuts is a selfish piece of shit who doesn't care about others. Too often nowadays we are merely spending the whole argument strawmanning each other instead of actually arguing policies. I am just guilty of this as everyone on this forum but it's something people as a whole need to work on because it leads to super unproductive conversations and debates

• Like Like x 3
  8. #8 Lenny., Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
    What happened is that time passed.

There will always be a class of people who are moral crusaders that take umbrage with society and culture. They have no sense of humor, they think that their utopian idea of how people should think and behave should be followed by everyone.

Back in the day it was the evangelical Christian right, but they lost the culture wars. Now it's the radical social justice left at the forefront. Kind of funny how similar they really are. Don't like video games, don't like overly sexual women in TV and movies, want to police people's speech, etc.

Who knows which type of people it will be next. It's very dangerous stuff and it gets worse every decade it seems.

It seems to be infecting every part of society and education and pseudo-science and feelings are more important than facts.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Oh we know what comes next, it has already landed.

We have now entered the age where abusing women and minorities is the latest fad. It's a free for all at the moment.

Roll up, roll up and release the white rage.

• Like Like x 1
  10. politically incorrect : Its all fun & games till someone becomes Pres. Elect.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Prove to me how Donald Trump abuses women or minorities? Yes I heard that he'll deport 2-3 million illegals, I guess that the left will call this "the Mexican Holocaust". Give me a break.

• Like Like x 1
  12. So long as there are right-wing racist morons .. there will be regressive leftist SJWs. Misery loves company, I guess ... ^^

• Like Like x 3
  13. Either both call it the quits, or nobody will..

• Like Like x 2
  14. What's good for the goose is good for the gander :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Give you a break?

Does pussy grabbing ring any bells?

• Like Like x 2
  16. heh.. I can't believe that the peer-2-peer forum I'm currently posting in is inhabited by people who think they're Edward Snowden just because they talk about racist shit.

All the actual programmers, torrent uploaders and webdesigners seem to have left the network.

Seems like racism is a very popular discussion topic this year. God knows how it all started.... what's the fucking point, go all the way back to the 50s for what..

17. Indeed, that is a good question .. What the fuck just happened? How did we get here? Poverty and a shit economy doesn't always seem like a satisfying explanation ..

18. There's gotta be other forces at play. Maybe, just maybe, 21st century technology is driving us ape-shit insane.

Maybe Trump 2016 is a creation of the Internet.

[​IMG]

19. #19 Deleted member 940351, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
    He is a creation of pure American capitalism and his presidency is more than real just that some people refuse to believe it.

20. He stopped the TPP and TTIP are defeated now, don't know what those would have done to the Internet.