Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happened with my pound... MUST READ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are we reading the same story? 1/4 sounds pretty liberal. I was thinking 0/1.
    :laughing:

Edit:
    [​IMG]

2. Im going to bed now, confident the internet white knights protecting the troll will eventually just look silly. Please don't direct any comments to me, as they won't be answered due to sleep, not because "you win".

Plus kids, don't forget your summer reading. You have a month or so left.

3. Well I'm not one to sit there and let something I don't like continue. I said that because it didn't mean anything to me and now I'm tired of this so I'm letting my voice be heard instead of letting it happen

4. I can only picture him picking up weed from some guy and a hoe on the couch. The rest is fake

5. It's all fake. He's just a troll.

6. Ok haha but still

7. You just mad cause your in red rep.

8. You're just a dick, huh?

He's trying to have some fun. Let it be. Of all fucking forums a marijuana-dedicated one should understand a little bit of fun better than anyone. And to be honest I did get some entertainment out of it. So you know what? I don't give a fuck. This is as worthy a thread as any other. And the next nerd to say "troll" is getting a fucking beating over the head with hamwowgal's baseball bat. Troll is just a word uptight nerdy fucks use to justify their depressed existence. Shut the fuck up and chill to the vibe of the story. Hell I actually like this thread more than most of the others on here right now.

9. Actually, although we have disagreed in the past, he is certainly not a "dick".

And no. Hes trolling.

And no. I'm not a nerd. Neither is Hxcurt (I'm assuming), and nobody is a nerd for post that this son of a bitch is a fucking troll.

:wave:

10. Fucking lol.

I don't know why people just don't think this way to begin with, your completely right.

I did it to make people laugh. If I read a story like this it would make my night, I just don't get why some of the people here don't have any sense of humour at all.

11. It wouldn't have been bad but hes trying to start arguments by using names.

12. Because you are a fucked up little kid.

or

Because you are a fucked up nerd in his mom's basement.

Like being hated by half the people on GC?

Fuck you. :)

13. Dude you serious? Gtfo. Your the one who posted 3 pages on my visitor page saying "troll" in different phrases. I hope you enjoy that ban.

Your the troll.

14. That's the troll calling the troll obvious.

Except I don't think bunnyrabbitz is a troll.

trollololololoolololol

15. That would be true. Except I talked to a mod. He's looking into your trolling ways. :wave:

16. Look at any and all threads I have posted in, even if it was one post that pertained to the topic and was 100% helpful, no troll information. The same people continually overtook that topic and turned it into "freds a retarded troll" even though I did nothing wrong.

If you think I'm trying to start arguments your on the wrong side, yet again. This thread is entertainment, and as in with every single post I make the same few people have to start arguments and turn it into bullshit. Do you seriously have nothing better to do?

17. Yeah it was a good thread to make people laugh but you crossed the line into trolling when you used people's names. You know they would have commented and argued but you did it anyway. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a troll.

18. Fuck...I'm not reading all of that useless bullshit. Here, I'll make this thread entertaining with a story that is completly unrelated to this topic.:cool:

So, anyway, right? I was just walkin' down the street, you know, struttin' my awesomeness and shit...When out of the corner of my eye I caught what I can only describe as a meaner than shit, bigger than Satan, and really pissed off Hobo. He said something about needing a dollar or some shit for food, which I found to be completly fuckin' odd because there wasn't a McD's anywhere around this fuckin' shithole...So after he sold me his raygun for $50 I spotted him the dollar, but man, let me just say...This raygun is fuckin' awesome.:cool:

19. And you are right. From time to time I troll. But they are funny. Like posting pictures of Tom Selleck on the phone barechested. :D

20. #60 *guest, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    Closed for.. obvious reasons... :poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.